Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

54 minutes ago, Hardieboi said:

I won't ever agree with this type of mindset

52 minutes ago, SAMUEL.D.S said:

same, i agree with ya

You two say you don't agree with me and will not have this mindset but you both actually have!

Don't you value necrozma more than other ubs I ask you why? Even if it's rarity is same as others. Can you answer my question. Why does it have more value even if the rarity remains same between all ubs?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Dark-Entei said:

You two say you don't agree with me and will not have this mindset but you both actually have!

Don't you value necrozma more than other ubs I ask you why? Even if it's rarity is same as others. Can you answer my question. Why does it have more value even if the rarity remains same between all ubs?

No I just value necrozma more than other ubs coz its event Is on the event calendar that means its coming ssoer than others thats only the reason . If gigantamax event would have been on the calender , all pokes capable of gigamaxing will have their price increased . U will also agree with this i am sure

Edited by Hardieboi
Preparing for necro event

11 hours ago, Hardieboi said:

No I just value necrozma more than other ubs coz its event Is on the event calendar that means its coming ssoer than others thats only the reason . If gigantamax event would have been on the calender , all pokes capable of gigamaxing will have their price increased . U will also agree with this i am sure

So after the event will you value it less, if so I would like to buy or trade the next necrozma you get as soon as event is over. Please don't give wrong examples, necrozma is valued more from its release in PV.

2 hours ago, Dark-Entei said:

So after the event will you value it less, if so I would like to buy or trade the next necrozma you get as soon as event is over. Please don't give wrong examples, necrozma is valued more from its release in PV.

yeah I will value it less after the event and it's not a wrong example it's just what I think 

Edited by Hardieboi

1 hour ago, Hardieboi said:

yeah I will value it less after the event and it's not a wrong example it's just what I think 

It is already valued more from before the event.

I have another thing. Why is shiny valued more than other variants?

And if you will value necrozma less then I assure you that I will trade with you, your necrozma for some other ub of mine after the event, deal?

2 minutes ago, Dark-Entei said:

It is already valued more from before the event.

I have another thing. Why is shiny valued more than other variants?

And if you will value necrozma less then I assure you that I will trade with you, your necrozma for some other ub of mine after the event, deal?

I don't know why , treat all variants as equal.  And during the event , as I will fuse my necrozma with solgaleo I will have Necrozma (Dusk Mane)so its value will be higher as it is an event so no I won't trade my event ub with a normal ub or any special variant ub

1 minute ago, Hardieboi said:

I don't know why , treat all variants as equal.  And during the event , as I will fuse my necrozma with solgaleo I will have Necrozma (Dusk Mane)so its value will be higher as it is an event so no I won't trade my event ub with a normal ub or any special variant ub

You'll fuse lol 😂