Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

1 hour ago, soulweeper616 said:

Just to let you guys know,this guy offered me a shiny giratina origin for 3 unique pokedexes + shiny water + unique electric. Thats like the price of 2 donations ( non shiny ones,considering shiny ones actually worth a bit less) so if you are looking to trade with this guy please act carefully. Thanks 

Everyone have their own rates and own thinking, I got more than that for your kind info, Like I got 3 pokedex, 4 electrics and dark complete for a volcanion and now you're gonna say that guy was a retard 04rel, Simple is that you don't like the offer leave it instead of posting these non-sense comments :)

• Upvote 1

Lf shiny darkrown ,shiny Articuno,mys suicune,mys cobalion, mys and shadow terrakion, mys zygarde, shadow tornadus . mys tornadus , met regirock , shiny registeel, mys moltres , met latios shiny latias ,shiny landorus, mys kyogre ,shiny groudon , mys heatran, met diancie , dark diancie , met and mys deoxys . mys darkrai. mys and dark celebi. 

Edited by demonstriker
Details

2 hours ago, demonstriker said:

Lf shiny darkrown ,shiny Articuno,mys suicune,mys cobalion, mys and shadow terrakion, mys zygarde, shadow tornadus . mys tornadus , met regirock , shiny registeel, mys moltres , met latios shiny latias ,shiny landorus, mys kyogre ,shiny groudon , mys heatran, met diancie , dark diancie , met and mys deoxys . mys darkrai. mys and dark celebi. 

Check my trades and pm me 

6 hours ago, demonstriker said:

Lf shiny darkrown ,shiny Articuno,mys suicune,mys cobalion, mys and shadow terrakion, mys zygarde, shadow tornadus . mys tornadus , met regirock , shiny registeel, mys moltres , met latios shiny latias ,shinym landorus, mys kyogre ,shiny groudon , mys heatran, met diancie , dark diancie , met and mys deoxys . mys darkrai. mys and dark celebi. 

I got Shiny landorus and dark diancie..PM me we can make a deal 1:1

6 hours ago, demonstriker said:

Ty for wasting my time :(

dude is better if you put the images or at least complete the sentence or order them by alphabetic or by type because is hard to search, btw at least i found a shadow terrakion for u but tell me what u have so we can offer, maybe i have more but dunno :V

5 hours ago, soulweeper616 said:

Just asking,would anyone be interested in a full set of all the happiness pokemons ( I already have snorlax and slyveon set,almost done with the crobat) and what would be the offer. 

Im Down for the snorlax set - 5 Unique Legends

Edited by DittoPB