Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

4 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Can I chose Shiny Genesect and 10 uniques?

the Genesect would count as 5 uniques?

A shiny legend is probably worth more than 5 uniques as they are valued more highly than other legys but I can agree to your deal anyway. I just have one rule which is eevees & evolved uniques count as 2 uniques so plz take that under consideration when choosing.

• Upvote 1

TRADINGShiny SylveonShiny UmbreonShiny EspeonDark UmbreonDark Sylveon,  Shadow TogekissMystic TogekissShiny LucarioShiny Lucario (Mega),  Shadow Sylveon
All eevee's evolution has 450k exp + accept Dark Umbreon(160k exp)and Dark Sylveon(200k exp), Shadow Togekiss has 420k exp, Shiny Lucarioand Shiny Lucario (Mega)has 100k exp (+ - 10k). and Mystic Togekissis lvl 63(31-32k) exp
I was training some eevee evolution, Mystic TogekissShiny Lucario (Mega).

Edited by Srki123

11 hours ago, Kiwinugzfan said:

A shiny legend is probably worth more than 5 uniques as they are valued more highly than other legys but I can agree to your deal anyway. I just have one rule which is eevees & evolved uniques count as 2 uniques so plz take that under consideration when choosing.

That seems fair to me! Also am I only allowed to choose uniques from your UFT pokes?

7 hours ago, Srki123 said:

TRADINGShiny SylveonShiny UmbreonShiny EspeonDark UmbreonDark Sylveon,  Shadow TogekissMystic TogekissShiny LucarioShiny Lucario (Mega),  Shadow Sylveon
All eevee's evolution has 450k exp + accept Dark Umbreon(160k exp)and Dark Sylveon(200k exp), Shadow Togekiss has 420k exp, Shiny Lucarioand Shiny Lucario (Mega)has 100k exp (+ - 10k). and Mystic Togekissis lvl 63(31-32k) exp

I need all of them. What do you want for it?

12 hours ago, Srki123 said:

I need both togekiss, keep me in touch, i can offer leggies, uniques or events depends of ur needs 

7 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

That seems fair to me! Also am I only allowed to choose uniques from your UFT pokes?

No you can choose anything that's uft I just don't think there's much else there other than uniques lol. Is there something that interested you?

1 hour ago, Srki123 said:

I'm interested but we can't trade pokemon now.. What you want for him? :D

I like anything from events to xp and unique legends.

It was very hard to get though so for now I just want to take offers and if I like any, I'll accept :) 

Edited by Agent_

3 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

vortex is up but the trade page isn't workin so I still don't know what I want! Also I still have the metallic abra if you need it!

That's great news regarding the abra hopefully the trade page isn't done for too long :)

On 17 June 2016 at 3:23 PM, GodsWithin said:

Sounds good ill save it for u till when it's back up!

I just remembered that I have a dark genesect & dark shaymin uft also. I could give you one of those & the shiny genesect for the abra & trained poke if you are keen :) 

1 hour ago, Alex777 said:

Trading Mystic Missingno.. (Mystic. Missingno) looking for good offers, exp, great offers of leggies or other events. (Not pika Christmas or Jedi or vivillons or rotom Halloween.

My shiny Lileep fr it (only 26 in vrtex) Can offer shiny Kyurem white too

Edited by Guest