Pokémon Vortex
Captaincam1

Leaving Vortex for Good.

Hello everyone I am sad to say it but I am leaving Pokemon Vortex forever. My last day on here will be this coming Monday. I started this game in June because my friend Jalendabeast told me about it. When I first started this game I was totally hooked! It really felt as if I was really a pokemon trainer. I began to become better and better and better until finally I became even better than Jalendabeast. Ive only encountered one scammer in my time playing but he was banned. I created TEAM UMBREON 2.0 hoping to meet some new people and become better together. I was hoping my clan would maybe become a top 100 but it seemed impossible. I was totally wrong our clan now is ranked 37th best and has over 970,000,000 experience and over 4,000 clan battles! This makes me very happy.

My first friend ever was Kalipo and Jalendabeast Kalipo invited me to join his former clan POKEMON NATION their we became very good friends and learned a lot about each other. LinaX was one of my best friends of all I noticed her in some forums posts and in Pokebay so I invited her as a friend she is super funny and is an awesome person to talk to. Sanathandsaathvik thanks for helping the clan and being a great friend!

Other friends I made- Kalipo, LinaX, Sanathandsaathvik, Abbanabas, Umomar, Jojojobany, nik1234, Crexx, Upriden, SpheX, SilverHorizon, Shadow_lord119, Jalendabeast, Doggosfordays, Kapito, Babby246, Lillyzard, HDDaktsh, 4567ash, Kumar27, Lunala333, PokemonZayden, Zekrompokecatcher, Mr.Starkfromwhoknows, Foodviro, Camdenbell, PokemasterSaku, Theredheadedduck, zzmm, Fred111, Anand27, Ishanlegacy, osman17, Cinn, Silentshadow, abc511, Alonzothegreat, SSK123, tomthegreat.

If I missed anyone im sorry I deleted everyone off my friends list.

The people that talked to me the most and helped me out will be getting something from me.

I will stay as the clan leader but I want our clan to continue growing better and better and maybe someday ill return to this game.

I will be giving away a volcanion and some other good pokemon to people

Thanks everyone for everything! 

¨The journey starts today¨

LucarioCinderace

• Sad 12

7 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

Hello everyone I am sad to say it but I am leaving Pokemon Vortex forever. My last day on here will be this coming Monday. I started this game in June because my friend Jalendabeast told me about it. When I first started this game I was totally hooked! It really felt as if I was really a pokemon trainer. I began to become better and better and better until finally I became even better than Jalendabeast. Ive only encountered one scammer in my time playing but he was banned. I created TEAM UMBREON 2.0 hoping to meet some new people and become better together. I was hoping my clan would maybe become a top 100 but it seemed impossible. I was totally wrong our clan now is ranked 37th best and has over 970,000,000 experience and over 4,000 clan battles! This makes me very happy.

My first friend ever was Kalipo and Jalendabeast Kalipo invited me to join his former clan POKEMON NATION their we became very good friends and learned a lot about each other. LinaX was one of my best friends of all I noticed her in some forums posts and in Pokebay so I invited her as a friend she is super funny and is an awesome person to talk to. Sanathandsaathvik thanks for helping the clan and being a great friend!

Other friends I made- Kalipo, LinaX, Sanathandsaathvik, Abbanabas, Umomar, Jojojobany, nik1234, Crexx, Upriden, SpheX, SilverHorizon, Shadow_lord119, Jalendabeast, Doggosfordays, Kapito, Babby246, Lillyzard, HDDaktsh, 4567ash, Kumar27, Lunala333, PokemonZayden, Zekrompokecatcher, Mr.Starkfromwhoknows, Foodviro, Camdenbell, PokemasterSaku, Theredheadedduck, zzmm, Fred111, Anand27, Ishanlegacy, osman17, Cinn, Silentshadow, abc511, Alonzothegreat, SSK123, tomthegreat.

The people that talked to me the most and helped me out will be getting something from me.

I will stay as the clan leader but I want our clan to continue growing better and better and maybe someday ill return to this game.

LucarioCinderace

You are literally the best player in vortex Hope you return pls don't leaveTobey Maguire Reaction GIF

• Love-dis 1

On 10/28/2020 at 3:29 PM, Captaincam1 said:

LucarioCinderace

y can;t u like make a gmail acc so we people on PV can still be in touch I think it is a great Idei what di u think?

On 10/28/2020 at 4:29 PM, Captaincam1 said:

LucarioCinderace

i have no words to say that we will all miss you and i know it affects us all and if you ever decide to come back just know that there is a community that cares about you

• Love-dis 2

On 11/2/2020 at 3:50 AM, red_wolf_ said:

i'm just going to sit in this corner of my room and cry for a long time like a little kidCry Crying GIFAdventure Time Reaction GIFInside Out Reaction GIF

i am already a kid soooooooooooooo........................................................ Anthony Anderson Reaction GIFsad tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants<<<me