Pokémon Vortex
Captaincam1

The Last Question Of The Day Post :)

Hey everyone! Today will be the last day I will be posting one of these questions. This post will be a bit longer than usual.

Question 1) If pokemon were real in real life and you could only choose one pokemon to have which one would it be?

Question 2) Who is the cutest pokemon?

Question 3) If you could be any pokemon trainer who would you want to be?

Question 4)(If you answer this correctly you win a big prize) Finish the word of one of Ash´s pokemon _ _ _ l _ _t

My answers) 

1) Lucario Super Strong, Can sense others feelings, Looks so cool, Super cute/awesome XD1200px-Ash_Lucario.png

2) Rowlet, Rowlet is so cute I mean look at this though b725406383689a06bbeff6271116b3788295d37f

3) Ash Ketchum, Has tons of friends meets new pokemon and people everyday and truly understands the needs of pokemon :D pokemon-anime-ash-pikachu-world-champion

Thanks again to everyone for making this game fun please reply and reply to others :) Happy thanks giving everyone Im thankful to know all of you :) 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

Hey everyone! Today will be the last day I will be posting one of these questions. This post will be a bit longer than usual.

Question 1) If pokemon were real in real life and you could only choose one pokemon to have which one would it be?

Question 2) Who is the cutest pokemon?

Question 3) If you could be any pokemon trainer who would you want to be?

Question 4)(If you answer this correctly you win a big prize) Finish the word of one of Ash´s pokemon _ _ _ l _ _t

My answers) 

1) Lucario Super Strong, Can sense others feelings, Looks so cool, Super cute/awesome XD1200px-Ash_Lucario.png

2) Rowlet, Rowlet is so cute I mean look at this though b725406383689a06bbeff6271116b3788295d37f

3) Ash Ketchum, Has tons of friends meets new pokemon and people everyday and truly understands the needs of pokemon :D pokemon-anime-ash-pikachu-world-champion

Thanks again to everyone for making this game fun please reply and reply to others :) Happy thanks giving everyone Im thankful to know all of you :) 

i would choooseeeeeeeeeee

1)raboot

2 rockruff

3 ash

4 rowlet

also i kinda never knew you but at this point i wish i did. all of my old real life friends probly forgot about me. because they just left me. basicly in the dust. if they came back i would be so happy however at this point the friends i have now have not left me in 3 years! thats the longest i've ever had a friend before!