Pokémon Vortex
Sirenhead

Non-immune training

Looking for trainers to train some of my non-immune Pokémon just to level 100. Offering Pds, 60k for each poke trained. Amount is negotiable, and number of Pokémon wanted to be trained depends on trainer.

if more info needed, my discord is Sirenhead#9020

15 hours ago, Sirenhead said:

Looking for trainers to train some of my non-immune Pokémon just to level 100. Offering Pds, 60k for each poke trained. Amount is negotiable, and number of Pokémon wanted to be trained depends on trainer.

if more info needed, my discord is Sirenhead#9020

I can help

Thank you everyone for helping out. For those that I have not responded to yet, I will look up to you whenever I need training. I have hundreds of Pokémon for such training and as soon as other trainers return the Pokémon, I will move on to the next trainer.

Regards, 

Sirenhead. 

Can I let you know, SemiHorizon is my brother's account, and he does not have discord. Also, he recently quit training other pokes. But, he told me to tell you that he does not want to train anymore. He also told me that I should finish training for you. You can message him in game for more detail.

@rms701Thank you for informing me. If he doesn't want to train, it's ok, and there is no force or compulsion. I will message him in game as well. However, I don't really remember trading pokemon with SemiHorizon before in game, for training. Maybe it was some other account? Please let me know.

9 minutes ago, Sirenhead said:

@rms701Thank you for informing me. If he doesn't want to train, it's ok, and there is no force or compulsion. I will message him in game as well. However, I don't really remember trading pokemon with SemiHorizon before in game, for training. Maybe it was some other account? Please let me know.

You never traded with him in game. He told you here, you accepted, but you did not give him any mons to train.

15 minutes ago, Sirenhead said:

@rms701Tell me your IGN and send me a message on discord at sirenhead#9020. After this, those trainers who haven't received a response from me regarding the topic can only message me. The topic is closed for the rest. Thank you. 

Sorry, But I don't have discord, either. I have my own discord server, we can talk there. This link could be for everyone who's training for sirenhead.

Link: https://discord.gg/XezjEAmW