Pokémon Vortex
Posionx

Message to Patrick

I'm guessing that you disagree with something Patrick has done or is doing.
Can you explain what that is please? From just topic I find it very difficult to understand what it is you disagree with, and therefore what you'd like to see changed. I can place a guess, but even then it's a very vague guess.

3 hours ago, Posionx said:

To @Patrick

Stop being part of flock of sheep , led by a sheep with sheep avatar.

You can do better.

Yours truly,

Elmajico 

Sounds like he’s trying to say, Patrick stop messing around like a flock of sheep with a Wooloo avatar

Edited by HyperPanther

13 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

I'm guessing that you disagree with something Patrick has done or is doing.
Can you explain what that is please? From just topic I find it very difficult to understand what it is you disagree with, and therefore what you'd like to see changed. I can place a guess, but even then it's a very vague guess.

This probably explains why he's angry, lol: 

@Auke1993 I understand and I appreciate that you try to make this game a better place. I am fan of your YouTube streams.

And this message was for Patrick and I was just being me. I have been away for quite a while now and thought to annoy Patrick a bit.

I like to do that sometimes, it was all cool and nothing serious. Just a banter kind of. I couldn't do it on discord so I dropped a message here. :)

Regards,

Elmajico

maybe he just wants patrick to stop messing around like a afk always online bot and enjoy the game. i guess so. even i want to be friends with patrick but they are just devs and they dotn want any distraction in their way. so they only do things for us than themselves

• Confused 1

On 12/5/2021 at 1:00 PM, dades said:

What was it?

Don't really remember but I'm pretty sure he made a thread begging to be unbanned from the Discord server claiming not to know why he was banned. I looked him up and he was spamming the hell out of the main channel 

• Thanks 1