Pokémon Vortex
tahacooler

Scammer Alert

I have been looking for clues and it turns out that matelinski could be the account of mateoyt. He recently transfered his pokes. But, the only ones remaining have the ot of matelinski.

A few days ago mateoyt scammed many innocent people.

Edited by Tritre
  • Upvote 1

He you are right he scammed me too

18 minutes ago, Tritre said:

I have been looking for clues and it turns out that matelinski could be the account of mateoyt. He recently transfered his pokes. But, the only ones remaining have the ot of matelinski.

15 minutes ago, HyperPanther said:

Does he go on forums? If he doesn’t I’m going to friend both accounts and see what he does

I have no idea. But, now there is no way of contacting him. He has messages off and he turned off the friend requests tday.

6 minutes ago, Tritre said:

I have no idea. But, now there is no way of contacting him. He has messages off and he turned off the friend requests tday.

Oh. And also there is another scammer as well called Laven. As far as I know she has recently scammed QUANTUMthebest and Kong-ZILLA. She also tried to scam me yesterday but I knew what she was doing and unfriended her.

If you want to report a scammer then you should upload it in the "Report Scammers" forum. It shows up when you click/tap "Pokemon Vortex Central"

Not saying you have to but this is not solely about trading so you shouldn't put it here. The likelyhood of people seeing it is higher when you upload it to Trade but yeah...

8 hours ago, Tritre said:

he/she scammed me to and relesed my pokes kong zilla said he got scamed to and he /she new ign is laven

5 minutes ago, Laven said:

tritre i know you think im MATEOYT i allowed you all now inform patrick that im MATEOYT

and also plis ask him to check the location and server let see whether im MATEOYT zeraoraMS.png

IF you are not mateoyt you are still as bad a scammer as him

14 minutes ago, Laven said:

please give me a chance im not trying to scam people im just asking for some bday gift im sorry i shouldnt do this 

So your bday gift is taking hard earned pokes from people and not giving anything back?

Edited by dades

3 minutes ago, dades said:

So your bday gift is taking hard earned pokes from people and not giving anything back?

but just now i have return all his pokemon would you all give me a chance please

• T-rubbish 3