Pokémon Vortex
x_Itachi_x

An ultra beast giveaway/trade

(CLOSED) (WINNER WAS rms701) I encountered 3 Kartanas. 1 metallic kartana which I accidentally killed yesterday and I caught 2 dark kartanas today (I caught both of them within 30min of each other). So I'm giving away 1 dark kartana. Just put your ign and a number you like between 1-50 and if someone gets my favorite number I'll give it to them if no one gets my favorite number then I'll choose at random and give it to them. If you don't want to take a chance with the giveaway then you can put a pokemon you want to trade instead (but I don't think I'll accept it unless its a very rare pokemon). The winner will be decided 24 hours later.798MS.png

Edited by x_Itachi_x
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, x_Itachi_x said:

I encountered 3 Kartanas. 1 metallic kartana which I accidentally killed yesterday and I caught 2 dark kartanas today (I caught both of them within 30min of each other). So I'm giving away 1 dark kartana. Just put your ign and a number you like between 1-75 and if someone gets my favorite number I'll give it to them if no one gets my favorite number then I'll choose at random and give it to them. If you don't want to take a chance with the giveaway then you can put a pokemon you want to trade instead (but I don't think I'll accept it unless its a very rare pokemon). 798MS.png

Ign dqrk number 7

Ign-

12 minutes ago, x_Itachi_x said:

I encountered 3 Kartanas. 1 metallic kartana which I accidentally killed yesterday and I caught 2 dark kartanas today (I caught both of them within 30min of each other). So I'm giving away 1 dark kartana. Just put your ign and a number you like between 1-75 and if someone gets my favorite number I'll give it to them if no one gets my favorite number then I'll choose at random and give it to them. If you don't want to take a chance with the giveaway then you can put a pokemon you want to trade instead (but I don't think I'll accept it unless its a very rare pokemon). 798MS.png

Ign-santoshgreninja  

Number-2

24 minutes ago, x_Itachi_x said:

I encountered 3 Kartanas. 1 metallic kartana which I accidentally killed yesterday and I caught 2 dark kartanas today (I caught both of them within 30min of each other). So I'm giving away 1 dark kartana. Just put your ign and a number you like between 1-50 and if someone gets my favorite number I'll give it to them if no one gets my favorite number then I'll choose at random and give it to them. If you don't want to take a chance with the giveaway then you can put a pokemon you want to trade instead (but I don't think I'll accept it unless its a very rare pokemon). The winner will be decided 24 hours later.798MS.png

My first time in a ultra beast giveaway