God's Trades :D

GodsWithin

11 hours ago, Goketa said:

Shiny DialgaShiny PalkiaShiny RotomShiny Zygarde my offer    Shiny%20Azelf.gifShiny%20Jirachi.gifShiny%20Lugia.gifShiny%20Regice.gif

Metallic KyogreMetallic PalkiaMetallic RotomMetallic Mew my offer Any 4 of ur choice ( Metallic%20Articuno.gifMetallic%20Azelf.gifMetallic%20Lugia.gifMetallic%20Regice.gifMetallic%20Virizion.gifMetallic%20Zekrom.gif )

Dark ArceusDark RotomDark KyogreDark Deoxys my offer   Dark%20Rayquaza.gifDark%20Articuno.gifDark%20Cresselia.gifDark%20Jirachi.gifDark%20Yveltal.gifDark%20Victini.gif Any 4 of ur choice

@sportsandmusic69 and @Uncle_Psychic Can you please fix this? He flooded my thread...

Also @Goketa None of those are really good deal... Only thing I can accept it my Dark Deoxysfor your Dark Rayquaza?

1 hour ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

oh lol ._.

@Goketadont double post please

oops sry for that

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

@sportsandmusic69 and @Uncle_Psychic Can you please fix this? He flooded my thread...

Also @Goketa None of those are really good deal... Only thing I can accept it my Dark Deoxysfor your Dark Rayquaza?

Na i ll pass this deal... Thanks for ur replay anyways

my Mystic Eeveefor one of your Metallic Eevee i know you have a lot of mystics, but itd be helpful if this was possible
myMystic%20Suicune.gif+Metallic%20Regigigas.gif+Latios%20(Mega).gif+ 200kHydreigon.gif  for yourShadow Kyogre (Primal)

Also my Dark Kyurem OR Metallic Shayminfor one of your Dark Groudonif you still have the one with my name on it if thats possible

Edited by JaymzIsUS

16 hours ago, himanshu24092002 said:

your dark kyogre for my mystic mesprit?

@himanshu24092002 Nah m8, sorry!

6 hours ago, Çağrı Budakoğlu said:

Mystic Jirachi for your Mystic Uxie

Shadow Jirachifor your Shadow Darkrown

Metallic Darkrownfor your Metallic Zapdos ?

I can do 

Mystic Jirachifor Mystic Uxie and Metallic Darkrownfor Metallic Zapdos. Where do I offer?

4 hours ago, JaymzIsUS said:

my Mystic Eeveefor one of your Metallic Eevee i know you have a lot of mystics, but itd be helpful if this was possible
myMystic%20Suicune.gif+Metallic%20Regigigas.gif+Latios%20(Mega).gif+ 200kHydreigon.gif  for yourShadow Kyogre (Primal)

Also my Dark Kyurem OR Metallic Shayminfor one of your Dark Groudonif you still have the one with my name on it if thats possible

Haha yeah I don't want Mystic Eevees at all, but I can do it for you ;) where to offer?

Also Pass to the deal for the Shadow Primal because I wanna hold off...

And no to the Groudon deal cuz I dont feel any one of them is worth it sorry!

@himanshu24092002 Nah m8, sorry!

I can do 

Mystic Jirachifor Mystic Uxie and Metallic Darkrownfor Metallic Zapdos. Where do I offer?

Haha yeah I don't want Mystic Eevees at all, but I can do it for you ;) where to offer?

Also Pass to the deal for the Shadow Primal because I wanna hold off...

And no to the Groudon deal cuz I dont feel any one of them is worth it sorry!

JaymzIsUS

What about  Latios%20(Mega).gif+Mystic%20Suicune.giffor Dark Groudon

Offered and uh is that a Normal Mega? I am more interested in Unique ones :) 

im sure you would be but that offer is more than fair, considering what you got the groudon for, you end up winning in value and flipping what you got for it.

I have a shadow one i might be willing to trade, but id need more than just the groudon, ill pm you :)

Edited by JaymzIsUS

13 hours ago, JaymzIsUS said:

im sure you would be but that offer is more than fair, considering what you got the groudon for, you end up winning in value and flipping what you got for it.

I have a shadow one i might be willing to trade, but id need more than just the groudon, ill pm you :)

Im so sorry I totally forgot what I got it for?

5 hours ago, himanshu24092002 said:

so what do you want

Either a Unique Kyogre, Unique Rayquaza, Unique Arceus or a Unique Groudon!

• 8 months later...
Just now, GodsWithin said:

25 uniques for the primal and I don't need legends for mine so if you give me 10 Unique Non Legends for each of my shadow legend I will accept?

ok deal for the shadow primal , will take some time for " 10 uniques per shadow legend " thingy just keep them all uft , where to offer ??

• 2 weeks later...