Pokémon Vortex

Question

Hey guys, I traded my metallic pikachu phd for a metallic and mystic rotom pokedex. 

I traded my shadow rotom pokedex which i searched for hours and hours and 5 legends for a shiny rotom pokedex.

I finally completed my set, next morning i woke up and those three rotom pokedex were removed from pokemon vortex because the people who gave me them probably hacked them.

I don't think it's fair that I don't get my events and legends back. 

So my question is, am I getting them back?

6 answers to this question

On 15/08/2016 at 10:55 PM, Angrybirds44444 said:

Hey guys, I traded my metallic pikachu phd for a metallic and mystic rotom pokedex. 

I traded my shadow rotom pokedex which i searched for hours and hours and 5 legends for a shiny rotom pokedex.

I finally completed my set, next morning i woke up and those three rotom pokedex were removed from pokemon vortex because the people who gave me them probably hacked them.

I don't think it's fair that I don't get my events and legends back. 

So my question is, am I getting them back?

On 16/08/2016 at 2:40 AM, Angrybirds44444 said:

The guy who gave me them was Kaze, I thought I can trust him , the next day he got banned

Well thats Bad Luck! NVM keep movin' forward. Forget the Past.

Banhammer ( @Uncle_Psychic )I think he's got his answer so,Just close it to further replies.

You should have been much more cautious with trading. I mean the first one gave you a metallic and mystic Rotom (Pokedex) just for a metallic Pikachu P.H.D. I mean that alone should have raised a red flag. So sadly I think it won't be possible to your pokemon you traded off back. 

2 hours ago, Daenerys50 said:

You should have been much more cautious with trading. I mean the first one gave you a metallic and mystic Rotom (Pokedex) just for a metallic Pikachu P.H.D. I mean that alone should have raised a red flag. So sadly I think it won't be possible to your pokemon you traded off back. 

The guy who gave me them was Kaze, I thought I can trust him , the next day he got banned