Pokémon Vortex
Is.Rar

The Random Giveaway (ENDED)

So Just Type In Your Ign And The Some 14 Winners Might Get An Mystic RaikouAnd A Kyogre And SOme Other Pokemon Too.....

Second -Darkrown ,Shiny Chatot,Shiny Stoutlandlvl.100

Third - DarkrownMystic Braviarylvl.100

Fourth- DarkrownShiny Ferrothornlvl.100

Fifth,Sixth And So ON Will Also Get The Prizes

Edited by Is.Rar
Just Forgot Somethings :p

1. astoncorgi

2. taylor swift 

3. pokemon

4. when he acts brave but he's actually scared as hell

5. disney

6. arceus

7. -_-

8. Ryan gosling

9. Titanic 

10. John cena 

Edited by corgilover
The question changes

1.Your IGN: JaymzIsUS

2.Your Favorite Singer?: Manard James Keenan

3.What Is Your Favorite Cartoon?: Ed Edd n Eddy'

4.Which Moment From Courage The Cowardly Dog Got You?: Dislike :( 

5.Which Is The Best Cartoon Network Or Nick Or Disney?: Nick@Nite bb

6.Your Favorite Pokemon Volcarona

7.The Best Emoji In Your Opinion.   B| 
8.Your Favourite Actor: Mark Wahlberg

9.Your Favourite Movie: Captain America Civil war

10.Your Favorite Pro-Wrestler: Rob Van Dam

1.Your IGN: eurstin

2.Your Favorite Singer?: Rick Astley

3.What Is Your Favorite Cartoon?: Spongebob

4.Which Moment From Courage The Cowardly Dog Got You?: I hate that show, so if he drank bleach, that would be my fav

5.Which Is The Best Cartoon Network Or Nick Or Disney?: Nick is liberal and annoying af and Disney is Disney, so CN I guess...

6.Your Favorite Pokemon: Sylveonofc

7.The Best Emoji In Your Opinion. :<3_<3:

8.Your Favourite Actor: rip Paul Walker :( i cri evrytiem

9.Your Favourite Movie: Sasuage Party

10.Your Favorite Pro-Wrestler: JOHN CENAAAAA

This is completely unrelated, but srsly tho

Spoiler

Image result for harambe meme

Edited by eurstin

1.Your IGN: Suicune4

2.Your Favorite Singer/rapper? Methodman

3.What Is Your Favorite Cartoon/anime? Sword Art Online

5.Which Is The Best Cartoon Network Or Nick Or Disney? NICK

6.Your Favorite Pokemon: Suicune

9.Your Favourite Movie: Hmmm

10.Your Favorite Pro-Wrestler: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And Keep A Pokemon In Trade So I Can Send It To You.If Not So..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wait.... @123Aman-2 didn't participated so the 1st winner is @Haxor69 And Fifth Place Goes To @JaymzIsUS

Edited by Is.Rar

1 hour ago, Is.Rar said:

And Keep A Pokemon In Trade So I Can Send It To You.If Not So..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wait.... @123Aman-2 didn't participated so the 1st winner is @Haxor69 And Fifth Place Goes To @JaymzIsUS

Oh Radical :) offer on one of the normal zapdos