Pokémon Vortex

Group messaging

Question

is it possible to make big messaging group on forum where all members can talk to eachother??If yes then it would be great fun just like in chat room.

11 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Fire Blaze said:

is it possible to make big messaging group on forum where all members can talk to eachother??

Hey.. I had an awfully similar idea too. I even thought of a name for it - "Group Messaging!"  Oh wait. That's already there.

If yes then it would be great fun just like in chat room.

Wow. The ideas just keep flowing, huh? If only there was something like this: http://chat.pokemon-vortex.com

I know this won't ever lead to world peace, or help us solve global warming, but it's SOMETHING, isn't it?

2 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Just go to PMs and add multiple people to make a huge convo :) 

I know but taking opinion if members like huge convo.

2 hours ago, v3567 said:

Hey.. I had an awfully similar idea too. I even thought of a name for it - "Group Messaging!"  Oh wait. That's already there.

Wow. The ideas just keep flowing, huh? If only there was something like this: http://chat.pokemon-vortex.com

I know this won't ever lead to world peace, or help us solve global warming, but it's SOMETHING, isn't it?

-_-

Edited by GodsWithin

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

No need for that much sass/attitude. Being banned must me taking it's toll eh? -_-

Actually, I wasn't banned during this banhammer. I've actually never been happier watching other people get banned :)

If a group messaging thing that you are would be made then what's the value of chatroom remains bro ?? So, if you wanna something like that guy to chatroom and chat with members tho...Lol

Also, Patrick already so busy in v4 and the new event (league of legendaries) . So how could you expect h him to make a copy of Chatroom for forums... ??

I hope you understand . :)