Pokémon Vortex
MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.

Rarest Pokemon in v3

Question

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

Can someone tell me the rarest Pokemon that is not banned in v3 out of events and donations? That I can get. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

the rarest donation is magearna original (all types)

the rarest event pokemon r 

1-arceus unknown 

2-arceus ice, rotom frost and wash ( both rotoms r on banned accounts and there r no known where abouts about the arceus ice , might be also on a banned account ) 

3-all 5 unique volcanion

4-in fossils there r mystic archeops and normal tyrantrum, both were given to the winner of a pokemon showdown contest held in vortex by Patrick

5-and of course the unique alolan starters r rarer too but might not be rarer in V4 ( who knows ) :) 

Edited by seth1129400
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

Can someone tell me the rarest Pokemon that is not banned in v3 out of events and donations? That I can get. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

I think it would be Arceus (Unknown) which would be hard to get or  Dark%20Torracat.gif(Currently 0 in vortex) check the pokedex.

Hope this helped. :)

Edited by porymon

2 hours ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

Arceus (Unknown)  (But it can happen to him the same as happened to Shadow Arceus (Electric) and Normal Arceus (Electric))

Volcanionforms

Arceus (Fairy)forms

Rotom (Pokedex)forms

Cosplay forms Pikachu (Pop Star)for example

I think it would be in that order

Rarity is relative, everything goes according to who has the Pokemon.
It depends on the supply and the demand, if you have little pokémon in the market and you can't find other than the one, its price will be very high.
But what makes pokémon more difficult to obtain is how much the person likes his pokémon. Many are not even interested in trading.
PS: I am 2 days trying to get a Popplio   by  Litten and nobody accepts the exchange, for it is very easy to get.

Edited by marllonflaxDxD

4 hours ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

If we're speaking about rarity based on amount in game then:

Rarest Donation: Magearna (Original)

Rarest Events: Mystic Arceus (Ice) , Dark Rotom (Spin) and Mystic Rotom (Wash). Rotom (Frost) is not in game yet. The location of Mystic Arceus (Ice) is unknown while both Rotom forms are confirmed on banned accounts. 

Arceus (Unknown) comes in a close second though as they are around 5-6 of each type that were given out for helping Patrick and 1 Giveaway.

Rarest Fossils: Mystic Archeops and Normal Tyrantum were awarded to Pokemon Showdown winners by Patrick I believe.

@sportsandmusic69 @Uncle_Psychic I believe the question has been answered. :)