Pokémon Vortex
Tritre

How to earn more Community reputation?

Question

Hello guys, I have a doubt regarding the community reputation. How do I earn it? I have answered almost 10 questions daily since the last week but my community reputation is still 1. How do I move forward? And, does the community reputation decide the popular contributors of the week?

4 answers to this question

You aren't given automatic rep whenever you answer a question. People give rep if they find a post or thread helpful or entertaining. Not sure if you knew this, but when you upvote an answer of your question, that doesn't translate to rep. 

Also, you already asked this question.

In the future, don't answer a question if you aren't sure of your answer. It just creates more confusion. I may have stalked your profile, and a good amount of responses contain some form of "I am not sure so please correct me if I am wrong". Another thing I noticed is that you tend to repeat previous answers to questions. If you see a correct answer to a question, you don't need to reply.

So again, make sure your posts are helpful and not redundant and try to do more than just answer questions.

And yes, the users who received the most rep in the current week are placed on the weekly popular contributor leaderboard. Hope all of this helps.

Edited by eurstin
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Tritre said:

Hello guys, I have a doubt regarding the community reputation. How do I earn it? I have answered almost 10 questions daily since the last week but my community reputation is still 1. How do I move forward? And, does the community reputation decide the popular contributors of the week?

Just host a decent giveaway and make me winner.... you'll get reputationz for sure!! :P^_^;)

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Tritre said:

I think reaction given by people increase reputation......