Pokémon Vortex
iZeus

z:Series 2

On 4/26/2016 at 7:31 AM, StarPonyta20 said:

Well, the current event is Zygarde fusion, and it will be here tomorrow, so it's the next event as well.

#IAmAwesome

Oh, and my IGN is StarPonyta20.

This contest was to guess the next Event before it is revealed by Patrick. Nobody guessed it.

On 4/26/2016 at 6:08 PM, The Only Human said:

I suppose he asked the NEW not OLD

No. I didn't.

Contest Ended.

17 hours ago, iZeus said:

This contest was to guess the next Event before it is revealed by Patrick. Nobody guessed it.

No. I didn't.

Contest Ended.

Aww darn, well I loved the contest anyways, what was the prize?

Edited by glaceon001

On 03.05.2016 at 9:56 AM, iZeus said:

No. I didn't.

Contest Ended.

Didn't I guessed it right?

On 17 April 2016 at 11:28 AM, iZeus said:

Guess only one. It's unfair if you guess this many.

Celebi (Eternal)is never coming back to v3 if you already did not knew.

O4REL.

Hey Zeus, I wanted to know why celebi (eternal) is never coming back? Was there some kind of a problem with the spiriting of it? Or is there some other disability that is preventing you guys from bringing it back? Or is their some dispute? Just a question from a vortex fan..

3 hours ago, Alex777 said:

Hey Zeus, I wanted to know why celebi (eternal) is never coming back? Was there some kind of a problem with the spiriting of it? Or is there some other disability that is preventing you guys from bringing it back? Or is their some dispute? Just a question from a vortex fan..

Celebi (Eternal) is not coming back because it is a fakemon and doesn't have much impact in Vortex unlike Darkrown which is loved by many. It was rejected along with Stantler (Christmas)because most people disliked it and the Sprite was not so good and Giratina (Sky)which was actually a misconception and is same as Giratina (Origin). 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, iZeus said:

Celebi (Eternal) is not coming back because it is a fakemon and doesn't have much impact in Vortex unlike Darkrown which is loved by many. It was rejected along with Stantler (Christmas)because most people disliked it and the Sprite was not so good and Giratina (Sky)which was actually a misconception and is same as Giratina (Origin). 

Ok now i understand. Thank you so much for spending your precious time in replying and clearing all my doubts.

• Upvote 1