Pokémon Vortex
Captaincam1

QUESTION OF THE DAY! (DAY 5)

Hey everyone! Question of the day is back again! Thanks to everyone that replied to any of the Question of the Day posts! Its really fun seeing what other people respond!

Question of the day)  Who is the Strongest Pokemon Trainer? And why? 

My answer) This may sound funny but I think its Ash Ketchum I think he is because each new region he finds new pokemon and becomes friends with them. Together him and his new team share a bond that is special. Sure he may not have won many Pokemon Leagues but I do believe he has was it takes to become a Pokemon Master. Alolan League he won and I do believe that he will beat Leon in Galar. 

Please respond below!

if you allow in game ones then cynthia is always my go to i tryed to beat her so many times and only beat her like last year. oh yeah and the weakest champion in my opinion is leon. weakest trainer, hop, (yeah for me sword and shield were quite easy. rihan tough even with my shiny zeraora tho)

7 hours ago, 9876ash said:

hmm. i think

brendan

have caught so many pokemon like Rayquaza and deoxyse 

better then ash cause he didn't lose to a lvl 5 or 6 snivy 

i do think he lost to snivy bcs his pikcahu was a little weak 

9 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

Hey everyone! Question of the day is back again! Thanks to everyone that replied to any of the Question of the Day posts! Its really fun seeing what other people respond!

Question of the day)  Who is the Strongest Pokemon Trainer? And why? 

My answer) This may sound funny but I think its Ash Ketchum I think he is because each new region he finds new pokemon and becomes friends with them. Together him and his new team share a bond that is special. Sure he may not have won many Pokemon Leagues but I do believe he has was it takes to become a Pokemon Master. Alolan League he won and I do believe that he will beat Leon in Galar. 

Please respond below!

i also think its ash since he has an op ash greninja,op charzaird and many more powerful pokemon so if he puts all his op pokemon into one team he will defeat all the region champions

• Love-dis 1

Tho it is late to reply but I thnk it is red too.

y?

becasue first he was the first one to contribte mega evotion without outrage at first try.

He deafeted a mew two mostly with charizard only. 

He complted the pokedex.

he is in the hall of fame higher than lance and blue.

Whivch also means he is the stest player in all of kanto.