Pokémon Vortex
GodsWithin

Cubone (Vader) Discussion

Cubone (Vader)

Cubone (Vader)Dark Cubone (Vader)Mystic Cubone (Vader)Shadow Cubone (Vader)Metallic Cubone (Vader)Shiny Cubone (Vader)

Huge thanks to @Patrick for the new event and @Uncle_Psychic for creating it's sprites. 

Below discuss your favorite type, what type did you claim and how many did you claim. Claiming from a couple of places is fine but abusing the event to get an extraordinary high amount to monopolize yourself if not. 

I claimed 4 Cubone (Vader). 1 Metallic, 1 Mystic, 2 Shadow and 1 Normal. My favorite has to be between Shadow and Shiny. Shadow has the blue light saber so I'm leaning towards that.

Edited by GodsWithin
  • Upvote 1

I got the normal one, but clicked on wonder trade by accident, took right of from the page (didn't trade) and then it disappeared! Now I'm trying to get help from the support and it's unavailable... Just feel my luck ¬¬¬¬

Edited by bafio

1 hour ago, bafio said:

I got the normal one, but clicked on wonder trade by accident, took right of from the page (didn't trade) and then it disappeared! Now I'm trying to get help from the support and it's unavailable... Just feel my luck ¬¬¬¬

Once you wonder trade a pokemon, you probs won't see it again. When you wonder trade, your pokemon is traded with someone else who is in queue to wonder trade. Unless they are really nice and would give it back to you, you won't get it. Sorry :/ 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, eurstin said:

Once you wonder trade a pokemon, you probs won't see it again. When you wonder trade, your pokemon is traded with someone else who is in queue to wonder trade. Unless they are really nice and would give it back to you, you won't get it. Sorry :/ 

Is it possible to catch a Cubone (vader) or the ones given to us are the only available? :/

I couldn't even see what did I get in return, so I don't know with who did I trade the cubone... *sigh*

Edited by bafio

7 minutes ago, bafio said:

Is it possible to catch a Cubone (vader) or the ones given to us are the only available? :/

I couldn't even see what did I get in return, so I don't know with who did I trade the cubone... *sigh*

Nope, the only way to obtain one would be to claim it or to trade for one. :(

1 minute ago, eurstin said:

Nope, the only way to obtain one would be to claim it or to trade for one. :(

Thanks for the help, anyway, I'd even start the game all over again and get my cubone, it's not that hard on my level, but the sign up button leads me to the log in, so I can't create a new account

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bafio said:

Thanks for the help, anyway, I'd even start the game all over again and get my cubone, it's not that hard on my level, but the sign up button leads me to the log in, so I can't create a new account

Yeah, that's just to prevent people from creating 100's of accounts to claim the Cubone more than once. That's what usually happens with these type of events. You should be able to create an account in a day or two. Glad I could help :^_^:

• Upvote 1

I'd like to give a public thanks to moiz666, he saw my problem and offered me a Cubone (vader), there are not many people as him, and if it wasn't for his help I'd probably stay without one. This guy deserves all my respect!

• Upvote 1