Community Trading Thread

Hello everyone, 

I'm currently looking for the following pokemon:

Legendaries

Spoiler

PalkiaGroudonMewtwoMoltresZygarde

Uniques

Spoiler

Dark EeveeMystic EeveeShiny SwabluShiny DeinoShadow DittoMystic DittoShiny Budew

What I have that I am willing to trade:

Legendaries:

Spoiler

DarkrownDiancie (Mega)MewVirizionZapdos

Uniques: I have a lot, so feel free to browse through my pokemon.  

Note: I also have some legendaries that I would be willing to part with if I had to, but the ones above are ones I am ready to trade with.

I have never traded pokemon before, so I am not very knowledgeable in what is fair/not, but for the legendaries I am looking for I would be willing to trade 1x other normal legendary or unique pokemon.  For the unique pokemon, I would be willing to trade multiple unique pokemon or perhaps a normal legendary.

Thanks, and although I will check here, I would prefer it if you messaged me in game: mintyminty13.

1 hour ago, mintyminty1 said:

Hello everyone, 

I'm currently looking for the following pokemon:

Legendaries

Reveal hidden contents

PalkiaGroudonMewtwoMoltresZygarde

Uniques

Reveal hidden contents

Dark EeveeMystic EeveeShiny SwabluShiny DeinoShadow DittoMystic DittoShiny Budew

What I have that I am willing to trade:

Legendaries:

Reveal hidden contents

DarkrownDiancie (Mega)MewVirizionZapdos

Uniques: I have a lot, so feel free to browse through my pokemon.  

Note: I also have some legendaries that I would be willing to part with if I had to, but the ones above are ones I am ready to trade with.

I have never traded pokemon before, so I am not very knowledgeable in what is fair/not, but for the legendaries I am looking for I would be willing to trade 1x other normal legendary or unique pokemon.  For the unique pokemon, I would be willing to trade multiple unique pokemon or perhaps a normal legendary.

Thanks, and although I will check here, I would prefer it if you messaged me in game: mintyminty13.

Check your pm :)  

On 8/24/2016 at 6:16 PM, Kiwinugzfan said:

Searching for  Sewaddle.gif all typesMetallic%20Nidoran%20(M).gifMetallic%20Pinsir.gifMystic%20Piplup.gifShiny%20Ralts.gifShiny%20Deerling%20(Spring).gifShadow%20Horsea.gifMetallic%20Shellder.gifMetallic%20Shellos%20(East).gifMetallic%20Shinx.gifDark%20Shinx.gif  Metallic%20Skiddo.gifMetallic%20Skorupi.gifDark%20Sudowoodo.gifShiny%20Sudowoodo.gifMystic%20Sudowoodo.gif offering any 2 uniques from trade for each

Also just put  Metallic%20Rayquaza%20(Mega).gifuft looking for  Shiny%20Kyogre.gifDark%20Mewtwo.gifMystic%20Mewtwo.gif

I have a Metallic%20Shellder.gif for you, if you still need one - I'd be interested in the Metallic Frillish and Dark Fennekin from your trades, if that's okay?