Pokémon Vortex
BIVANBLAZE13

pls give me arceus or 1 million free?

as you have seen in heading i am poor and i also have the right to be rich but i can afford so i am asking to pls give me any stuff you have if you are willing to give then pls msg me in my in-game a/c : BIVANBLAZE13 

i am a noob pls consider for me  😪😪😪😪😪😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Confused 1
  • T-rubbish 1

On 7/24/2020 at 7:47 PM, BIVANBLAZE13 said:

as you have seen in heading i am poor and i also have the right to be rich but i can afford so i am asking to pls give me any stuff you have if you are willing to give then pls msg me in my in-game a/c : BIVANBLAZE13 

Train lower level pokes.

- work hard!

- if you need arceus then try to get arceus (normal) they are not much more costly. Around 25000 - 50000 poke dollers 

Edited by Chamancharizad123
Add
  • Upvote 1

On 7/24/2020 at 10:17 PM, BIVANBLAZE13 said:

sell pokemons or items in the pokebay

tips:

set the pokemon in a decent or lower price

set it for 2 days

make sure the pokemon is interesting

play sidquests

repeat battles in leagues 

On 7/25/2020 at 8:39 PM, Chamancharizad123 said:

Train lower level pokes.

- work hard!

- if you need arceus then try to get arceus (normal) they are not much more costly. Around 25000 - 50000 poke dollers 

Tell me the people who give Arceus for 25-50k. That's pretty uncommon so I don't think so.

Ok so, there's no way your getting an Arceus for 100k, so forget 25-50k, however you can get it for pretty cheap at only 300k. In fact there's an auction currently only for 200k or something so it is easy to get, just not as easy as what has been said.

Why arceus of all things though? Much rarer stuff than that. And 1 million really ain't much, at least 10K users have 30m+ in cash, some users even hit the billions in cash. 

On 8/13/2020 at 2:28 PM, PokemonZayden said:

*cough cough* no thanks, dont have regular arceus, ill give you the dark one for mewtwo evolution

Worst offer ever, and if you want to offer something for mewtwo evolution do more than just catch legendaries. Or even ultra beasts, or even unique ones.