Pokémon Vortex
Sage_Unu

Catching Pokemon for 10% less of the auction value! (Pds only)

I will catch Most Pokemon for Pds. I would like to Thank @Shiny_Sylveon for this amazing Idea!

First some rules:

1. DO NOT catch ultra beasts, I don't have the money for beastballs or the time to try and get one. but I catch legandarys!
  2. The People who respond before others will get there Pokemon before people who respond after no matter if the later request is easier to catch.
  3. I can any variant, but please remember you must have the money for it! 
  4. I will ignore anyone who Begs for free Pokemon or Tries to lower the price 
  5. I can add names but with a 20k extra fee
  6. I take my prices of the recent ongoning poke bay prices

Example: Say you want me to catch a Froakieand for me to name it Poppy the average price would be 50k I would reduce the price by 10% which would be 45k then I would add the price of the name which would be 20k that would be a total of 65k.

current status: 😴

currently fufilling request:

@Nishkar

Wait list:

@red_wolf_

Edited by Sage_Unu

2 hours ago, Sage_Unu said:

I will catch Most Pokemon for Pds. I would like to Thank @Shiny_Sylveon for this amazing Idea!

First some rules:

1. DO NOT catch ultra beasts, I don't have the money for beastballs or the time to try and get one. but I catch legandarys!
  2. The People who respond before others will get there Pokemon before people who respond after no matter if the later request is easier to catch.

Example: Say you want me to catch a Froakieand for me to name it Poppy the average price would be 50k I would reduce the price by 10% which would be 45k then I would add the price of the name which would be 20k that would be a total of 65k.

@Nishkar

Wait list:

@red_wolf_

I want you to catch quite a few things. They are shiny munchlax, shiny riolu, shiny eevee and shiny charmander. Please tell me the price of each and if you catch them in pokeball I will add 10k each for each Pokémon caught in pokeball (this is not necessary but you could catch them in it if possible)

6 hours ago, Sage_Unu said:

First some rules:

@Nishkar

Wait list:

@red_wolf_

I need Shiny eeveeShiny Froakie