Frustrated, angry and disappointed

Yui-

On 2/22/2022 at 9:19 AM, clarclar said:

Why are you all over this thread bro? Is your name AXL? If you know the dude, go and tell him now to man up, admit he's done something and apologize on the thread. It's called cleaning up your own mess bruh!

first of all idk from which point u dropped into dis converstion. i literally told everything up there. just read it all and then talk

On 2/22/2022 at 8:32 AM, dades said:

1gladion=axls alt (according to me 

lets be real here. who told u tht, idc. but forget the thought tht i am axl-sensei. axl-sensei is the main acc and axl-sensel, axl-storage are his alts. dont cm up with this topic tht im axl. axl is my best friend thts y im in dis conversation. @clarclarand @Godzilla123456 this is for u too

• Haha 1
  • T-rubbish 4

what do people gain from doing that at all and I partly agree with you @1gladion I think they should resolve the issue privately without creating a problem and @Yui- you could've posted this in your profile instead of here because as you can see its created an even more of a problem 

and if you check AXL-SENSEI profile it seems that the player removed the link from his bio so there should be no need for arguing anymore 

Edited by jamorant
  • Upvote 2
  • T-rubbish 5

Just now, jamorant said:

what do people gain from doing that at all and I partly agree with you @1gladion I think they should resolve the issue privately without creating a problem and @Yui- you could've posted this in your profile instead of here because as you can see its created an even more of a problem 

ya axl is apologizing yui in private. i hv proof.

https://ibb.co/yVCDwtV

• T-rubbish 1

1 hour ago, 1gladion said:

first of all idk from which point u dropped into dis converstion. i literally told everything up there. just read it all and then talk

1 hour ago, 1gladion said:

lets be real here. who told u tht, idc. but forget the thought tht i am axl-sensei. axl-sensei is the main acc and axl-sensel, axl-storage are his alts. dont cm up with this topic tht im axl. axl is my best friend thts y im in dis conversation. @clarclarand @Godzilla123456 this is for u too

58 minutes ago, 1gladion said:

Still all over the thread...

lol what a mess this thread is. If AXL is publicly sharing this map and claiming he made it, then it's a public issue. It won't be solved by apologising in private (which he hasn't even done). I personally thought AXL made the map as I'd only ever seen the version posted by him, so this thread does serve the purpose of raising attention to the issue.

1gladion, POKECHAN and jamorant, what do you gain from making these pointless arguments? AXL-SENSEI had to go out of his way to hide Yui's username and paste his own on top of it. I don't see how you could claim it's an accident. And sweeping the issue under the rug isn't enough either, because this map has been spread around so much that a large portion of the community (including me) thought it was AXL's work. 

• Upvote 4

On 2/21/2022 at 9:30 PM, POKECHAN said:

Fred, I agree that he should do something to apologize for it, but he cannot get something from the store just like that, his parents won't allow to spend money on a game. Maybe he can give some other pokemon to apologize and remove his name from the map, put the map link in his bio and write below it, that yui is the creator of it. It's better if we avoid any further arguments and move on. @Yui-, just talk with @AXL-SENSEI in dms and solve the issue.
@Yui-, the map was really helpful and I appreciate of your work, continue doing such works for the community.

Exactly.... It's not easy to buy smth like that from PV store... But yea an apology and giving some decent leggie or smth is a good solution... And obviously removing his name from the map...

6 hours ago, 1gladion said:

That's not evidence.
That's just evidence of a conversation.
It doesn't say between which users, or what else was part of the conversation.
It's also strange that you're posting that. If Axl felt the need to post it, which they likely did considering the screenshot was taken, they could've easily posted it themselves.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, billabob said:

lol what a mess this thread is. If AXL is publicly sharing this map and claiming he made it, then it's a public issue. It won't be solved by apologising in private (which he hasn't even done). I personally thought AXL made the map as I'd only ever seen the version posted by him, so this thread does serve the purpose of raising attention to the issue.

1gladion, POKECHAN and jamorant, what do you gain from making these pointless arguments? AXL-SENSEI had to go out of his way to hide Yui's username and paste his own on top of it. I don't see how you could claim it's an accident. And sweeping the issue under the rug isn't enough either, because this map has been spread around so much that a large portion of the community (including me) thought it was AXL's work. 

Agree with you here bro and these arguments remain pointless so long as we all can see the map on this thread, which means the link is still up and the map is still in circulation.

22 hours ago, billabob said:

Im not arguing and I literally said the exact same thing ._.

And tbh couldnt this thread been posted in reports instead of here? and im not sweeping it under the rug I was saying that you have 5-10 people here that are saying pointless things and if he hasn't apologized then its a issue but the real question is what are yall going to do about it because it seems that you guys what to do something based on all this bs that some of you been posting (@billabob I have no problem with what you've said but dont involve me with people who dont have proper grammar and cant think)

Only reason I want this thread closed is because everyone is all over it but I cant blame them because like @billabob said "this map has been spread around so much that a large portion of the community (including me) thought it was AXL's work."

@Yui- I appreciate your work by the way I can understand why your'e angry but... a report would've seemed fit because the admins could've taken care of AXL because he's not even saying sorry like a child -_- 

I appreciate all the support in this thread, and to give light on this matter, I honestly don't need any pkm or anything, especially from these guys. All I wanted was for him to take down that image and that's it. If they want to share a link to the map, putting in a citation would really be great.

Axl actually agreed to take the image down, but the map is still up.

@1Gladion I don't know what your deal is but this isn't about you in any way unless you're Axl or your whole army of alts.

I agree with @billabob, he did not just plagiarize my work (which is actually a crime) but also deceived the whole community (which would be a public issue).

If this map I made helped you on your journey then all efforts are paid off and I'm glad that I was able to help the PV community. Thank you all for the support. Love you lots! ❤

• Love-dis 3
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, jamorant said:

And tbh couldnt this thread been posted in reports instead of here? and im not sweeping it under the rug I was saying that you have 5-10 people here that are saying pointless things and if he hasn't apologized then its a issue but the real question is what are yall going to do about it because it seems that you guys what to do something based on all this bs that some of you been posting (@billabob I have no problem with what you've said but dont involve me with people who dont have proper grammar and cant think)

Can't flip your coin between heads or tails huh dude?! "I'm not sweeping it under the rug" but post this somewhere else, why post here? why not in your bio? why not in reports? - yeah right you are NOT sweeping it under the rug, just sweeping it somewhere else.

25 minutes ago, jamorant said:

Only reason I want this thread closed is because everyone is all over it but I cant blame them because like @billabob said "this map has been spread around so much that a large portion of the community (including me) thought it was AXL's work."

You just agree with @billabob because what he said sounds cool to you, you even heart my post but completely out of context. "what do people gain from doing that at all " People get informed with this kind of posts, like you did, yeah?! Now you know.

You are not arguing just blabbing to yourself then? Make up your mind dude and don't start me with grammar... - you mean don't lump me in with those i****s. XD 

• Upvote 2
  • T-rubbish 1

@clarclar Hey dudeee really thought you ate that huh you can all of sudden read my mind nigga you need to get yo ass on some where with that bull and im not sweeping it some where else dumbass so stop saying that **** and like how old are you by the way you sound like a surfer dude and dont call me dude i'm not your buddy and I have been well informed about this **** because I read this thread the day @Yui- posted it and you just joined 16 to 18 hours ago and your going to get on me for not being well informed your ass just jumped into the conversation and started arguments 

Im not trying to sweep anything under the rug this thread sounds more like a report than a discuss of the game AXL is being accused of a crime you should report that stuff you have 45 posts under this thread arguing over a person committing a crime when all of us are saying the same thing 

Edited by jamorant
  • T-rubbish 3

1 hour ago, jamorant said:

@clarclar Hey dudeee really thought you ate that huh you can all of sudden read my mind nigga you need to get yo ass on some where with that bull and im not sweeping it some where else dumbass so stop saying that **** and like how old are you by the way you sound like a surfer dude and dont call me dude i'm not your buddy and I have been well informed about this **** because I read this thread the day @Yui- posted it and you just joined 16 to 18 hours ago and your going to get on me for not being well informed your ass just jumped into the conversation and started arguments 

Don't embarass yourself any further by posting stuff like this. Just throw in some cool words and add some ghetto words on the side so you will sound like you know some stuff.  Where's your point? What's your stand? Nuh don't bother with logic and staying in the topic, you resorted to just attack anyone

"personally" who will go against you. Admitting you do not understand something doesn't mean you're an i**** but refusing to admit you are in the wrong is hopeless. Trying to reason with you feels...

I am totally throwing pearls on a swine right now.

• Haha 3
  • T-rubbish 2

59 minutes ago, clarclar said:

Don't embarass yourself any further by posting stuff like this. Just throw in some cool words and add some ghetto words on the side so you will sound like you know some stuff.  Where's your point? What's your stand? Nuh don't bother with logic and staying in the topic, you resorted to just attack anyone

"personally" who will go against you. Admitting you do not understand something doesn't mean you're an i**** but refusing to admit you are in the wrong is hopeless. Trying to reason with you feels...

Please convert that into broken english with 2/3 totally out of context "cool sounding words" so that our friend jamorant here can comprehend

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, billabob said:

yeah, i guess now there's no way we can solve this problem anymore, as you said, the map has spread to a large portion of the community. He can't just go around telling every person that the original creator is Yui, so the only way is to drop the topic rather than just continuing this pointless talk. This topic won't lead to anything rather than people arguing pointlessly.
@clarclar and @jamorant, if you have any argument with each other, please talk it out in dms rather than talking trash in public. If I sound rude, then sorry.

• Love-dis 1
  • T-rubbish 2

11 hours ago, ishanlegacy said:

Please convert that into broken english with 2/3 totally out of context "cool sounding words" so that our friend jamorant here can comprehend

lol

I messaged AXL-SENSEI hes says that "Me and yui talked about the issue and we are done, and I apologize to him
I don't care about the forums it's ok to me what players saying let
Them continues." ._.

• Upvote 1
  • T-rubbish 2

15 hours ago, Yui- said:

I appreciate all the support in this thread, and to give light on this matter, I honestly don't need any pkm or anything, especially from these guys. All I wanted was for him to take down that image and that's it. If they want to share a link to the map, putting in a citation would really be great.

Axl actually agreed to take the image down, but the map is still up.

@1Gladion I don't know what your deal is but this isn't about you in any way unless you're Axl or your whole army of alts.

I agree with @billabob, he did not just plagiarize my work (which is actually a crime) but also deceived the whole community (which would be a public issue).

If this map I made helped you on your journey then all efforts are paid off and I'm glad that I was able to help the PV community. Thank you all for the support. Love you lots! ❤

im happy the issue is resolved, but for the last time im saying; i am not axl. if u cm with this topic tht im axl im gonna get pissed. im only his friend and i support by any means, if u all hv a prob with tht then ur hving a fight with me. so better dont cm up with this again. also yui i dont use ur map bcoz the on auke1993 made was more understandable to me. i appreciate ur hardwork for pv community and thx for ending this topic.

(idc if anyone puts t-rubbish here bcoz i said wht i wanted to, k) 

urs truly,

Gladion

12 hours ago, clarclar said:

i really dont get wht ur prob is but create another post for fighting or continue in dms if u wish too. u sound rude in tht message,i consider it toxicity. im hoping u wont bring out this garbage talk again.