Frustrated, angry and disappointed

Yui-

Hi to all,

Please correct me if I'm on the wrong thread, I'm really angry and disappointed right now 'cause Ireally can't believe that this really happens in real life.

I've created this v5 map from around 11months ago to help other players;
https://imgbb.com/8cR8yyw

Then recently, I've seen this from a fellow player (AXL-SENSEI) - this link is even on his bio;
1610441.jpg

This player even put a logo on the bottom left side to cover my name. Without any credits or anything, he just puts his name there then its already his which is really infuriating and dissappointing for me. I'm sorry if I'm venting this out on this forum, just want to let this go out.

Thank you for reading.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 15

Axl didnt know it was urs, and i strongly agree its a copyright issue. he made it for clan purpose only, if it has been released in public everyone will think its his. but now everyone prolly knws ur the owner. if there is a way solve this then tell. i will ask axl to do it. i understand ur frustrated, but keep it down for few weeks. itll prolly be solved by then.

urs truly

Gladion

• Confused 1
  • T-rubbish 15

Stealing someone's art is a serious offense, it doesn't matter if it was done unintentionally or not, it wouldn't have been a problem if you had given credit to the original creator but you chose to steal it and put your name on it that's plain wrong 

Edited by ishanlegacy
Spelling ero
  • Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, marri10 said:

Axl sharing the Map is good it help some people a lot.

But damn it, he should not have hide yours name and write his name.

Thanks for the map @Yui- it help me a lot....

Ikr, that link is literally in my bookmarks of the browser I use, its very helpful

Edited by Godzilla123456

8 hours ago, Yui- said:

Hi to all,

Please correct me if I'm on the wrong thread, I'm really angry and disappointed right now 'cause Ireally can't believe that this really happens in real life.

Then recently, I've seen this from a fellow player (AXL-SENSEI) - this link is even on his bio;
1610441.jpg

This player even put a logo on the bottom left side to cover my name. Without any credits or anything, he just puts his name there then its already his which is really infuriating and dissappointing for me. I'm sorry if I'm venting this out on this forum, just want to let this go out.

Thank you for reading.

Straight up plagiarism, pretty sure he knew the map was yours also this REALLY helped me out when I started off, tysm. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, 1gladion said:

Axl didnt know it was urs, and i strongly agree its a copyright issue. he made it for clan purpose only, if it has been released in public everyone will think its his. but now everyone prolly knws ur the owner. if there is a way solve this then tell. i will ask axl to do it. i understand ur frustrated, but keep it down for few weeks. itll prolly be solved by then.

urs truly

Gladion

He "didn't know it was urs" yet he stuck his name on it and brazenly claimed credit???? 

I know Axl isn't known for being one of the most pleasant characters in this community, but the least he can do is apologise to Yui- and purchase something from the Vortex store for him/her as a goodwill gesture. 

• Love-dis 1

11 minutes ago, Fred111 said:

He "didn't know it was urs" yet he stuck his name on it and brazenly claimed credit???? 

I know Axl isn't known for being one of the most pleasant characters in this community, but the least he can do is apologise to Yui- and purchase something from the Vortex store for him/her as a goodwill gesture. 

If wht ur saying is from the discord ban then idc but I do agree tht axl should apologize, but he hasnt been online on discord since this happened and i cant contact him now. btw how is giving a poke to yui gonna change the copyright. axl should just remove the name from tht thing and spill the beans to everyone in forums/ discord. if hes giving pokes, its not a bad thing at all, but it wont change the copyright issue

• Love-dis 1

Agree with 1gladion. As per the image, it is pretty obvious that he edited the pic. And yeah, giving Yui a poke wouldn’t change the copyright. Axl should admit what he did and then give a poke as peace offering. 

BTW Yui- that map helped me a lot. Thanks for it

Peace ✌

Edited by Dinofest
Emoji bugged

12 hours ago, Yui- said:

Hi to all,

1610441.jpg

Thank you for reading.

thanks for the map, it was reallly reallllllly helpful

Edited by 9876ash

3 hours ago, Fred111 said:

Fred, I agree that he should do something to apologize for it, but he cannot get something from the store just like that, his parents won't allow to spend money on a game. Maybe he can give some other pokemon to apologize and remove his name from the map, put the map link in his bio and write below it, that yui is the creator of it. It's better if we avoid any further arguments and move on. @Yui-, just talk with @AXL-SENSEI in dms and solve the issue.
@Yui-, the map was really helpful and I appreciate of your work, continue doing such works for the community.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • T-rubbish 3

On 2/20/2022 at 7:57 PM, Yui- said:

Hi to all,

1610441.jpg

Thank you for reading.

Him putting his name on it was rude and he could get banned for doing that again, but nice map, it helps me a lot

On 2/21/2022 at 11:10 AM, 1gladion said:

urs truly

Gladion

How did he "not know" it was Yui's after putting a logo on Yui's name and putting his name seperately on the map.

Edited by Godzilla123456

Just now, Godzilla123456 said:

How did he "not know" it was Yui's after putting a logo on Yui's name and putting his name seperately on the map.

i meant maybe, i wasnt sure. bcoz at first glance i thought axl made it. so maybe he didnt know. axl isnt mostly tht kind of person. but now uk

On 2/22/2022 at 6:00 AM, 1gladion said:

many ppl here told tht already, u didnt need to recall it

Why are you all over this thread bro? Is your name AXL? If you know the dude, go and tell him now to man up, admit he's done something and apologize on the thread. It's called cleaning up your own mess bruh!

On 2/21/2022 at 4:00 PM, POKECHAN said:

Fred, I agree that he should do something to apologize for it, but he cannot get something from the store just like that, his parents won't allow to spend money on a game. Maybe he can give some other pokemon to apologize and remove his name from the map, put the map link in his bio and write below it, that yui is the creator of it. It's better if we avoid any further arguments and move on. @Yui-, just talk with @AXL-SENSEI in dms and solve the issue.
@Yui-, the map was really helpful and I appreciate of your work, continue doing such works for the community.

Let's not normalize and justify plagiarism and talk quietly and move on. This is why people don't even know that its wrong to cover up someone else's name and put your name blatantly BIG and Centered (whilst the creator put in on the side) and put it on your BIO.

Edited by clarclar
  • Love-dis 3
  • Upvote 3