Loki'd! A Giveaway (Ended)

IGN: Daystarvirus

Favorite Villain: Lelouch

I would stop imagining about that situation tho :P

Name: Paul

You're Generous ;)

Thanks for the Giveaway :D

1.Ign- JaymzIsUS
2.Favorite Villian: Meowth That's Right!
3. Sharks: Uncles answers pretty on point i gotta come up with something else tho, um. 
Honestly, if i were to be in waters with sharks AND a row boat, i'd probably be coming from a bigger boat, so i'd do my best to get to there, hopefully theres a way up, best i got.
5. You are Crenerous

• Upvote 2

As it is currently Tuesday, August 30th for me, I shall now announce the winners. As it states in the first post, first place gets to pick their prize first, then second place, and so on and so forth. To make this easier for me, comment in this thread if you are one of the winners listing all the prizes in the order you want them (so first being the one you want most with 13th being the one you want least). Please do not quote the first post, instead just write out the set number or the individual legendary. You will get whichever pick you want the most that is available after those before you have chosen. Please be sure to have a low level pokemon up for trade for me to offer on. Your prize will be traded to you once the person before you has gotten theirs.  

In the event that one of the winners hasn't been on in a while, I will choose their prize for them and set it aside for them. They will be given exactly one day until I do so. 

Congrats to all winners and I look forward to seeing all of your usernames at my next giveaway. 

1st: @porymon

2nd: @froakielatte

3rd: @Goketa

4th: @azuredragon

5th: @JaymzIsUS

6th: @Is.Rar

7th: @corgilover

8th: @ser0

9th: @amank

10th:

11th: @yogeshfederer

12th: @Suicune4ever