Community Trading Thread

Chris_

2 hours ago, demonstriker said:

Offer  Dark CobalionMetallic RaikouShadow DarkrownShadow MewShadow PhioneShadow SuicuneShadow YveltalMystic DiancieMetallic DiancieAny of these interests U. also got more uniques too.

Shadow Phione and Metallic Raikou Sounds great :) ill also take a look at your updated list and see if there is anything else i can do, do you want me to put mine uft or you put yours up?

new list of LF

Dark Latiasx2Dark LatiosMetallic LatiasMetallic LatiosMystic LatiasMystic Latios Mystic MoltresMystic CelebiDark GroudonMystic TornadusMystic TerrakionDark ZekromShiny GiratinaShiny Regigigas Dark MewtwoShiny MewtwoShadow MewtwoShiny LandorusMystic JirachiMystic KyogreShiny ArceusShadow ArceusDark RaikouMystic RaikouShiny Rayquazax2Shadow RayquazaMetallic RegiceShiny RegiceDark RegiceMystic RegiceMetallic RotomMystic RotomMystic DarkraiMetallic SuicuneMystic SuicuneMetallic ThundurusShiny ThundurusShadow ThundurusDark ThundurusShiny PhioneDark PhioneMystic PhioneShiny ManaphyDark ManaphyMetallic VictiniMystic VictiniDark VictiniShiny VictiniMetallic KyuremMetallic CresseliaMystic CresseliaDark Cresselia

What I have to Offer

Reveal hidden contents

Dark Cobalionx2Dark MewDark MoltresDark RayquazaDark Registeelx2Metallic GenesectMetallic RaikouMetallic TornadusMystic DialgaMystic DiancieMystic Diancie (Mega)Mystic EnteiMystic Reshiramx3Mystic GiratinaMystic Shaymin (Sky)Shadow CresseliaShadow DarkrownShadow DeoxysShadow Groudonx2Shadow MewShadow MoltresShadow PhioneShadow SuicuneShadow YveltalShadow ZygardeShiny CobalionShiny MoltresShiny PalkiaShiny ReshiramShiny TerrakionShiny ZekromDark RegigigasDark VirizionMetallic DiancieMetallic TerrakionMetallic YveltalMystic LugiaMystic Mewtwo (Mega X)Mystic VirizionShadow DarkraiShadow GenesectShadow KyuremShadow LatiosShiny Cobalion

I will offer unique non legends for some legends

Just name any normal legend

Help me to complete My unique Legend Dex Plz.

I got a few if these, IGN : xShadowz_7 pm me your offer....

1 hour ago, demonstriker said:

Lol Original trainer of both pokemons are  Emre_exp

and It is banned 

oh crap :( no idea, well i have another celebi i caught if that'd make you more comfortable? and the lati's i mentioned in the pm i got from  giveaway, so do you still wanna do those 3?

Lol Original trainer of both pokemons are  Emre_exp

and It is banned 

I mean, I guess you wanna be safe... But my guess is that just Bc the OT is banned, non-event Pokemon probably won't be removed from the game. Otherwise that's thousands upon thousands of leggies that will be gone. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

I mean, I guess you wanna be safe... But my guess is that just Bc the OT is banned, non-event Pokemon probably won't be removed from the game. Otherwise that's thousands upon thousands of leggies that will be gone. 

That's probably correct.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

i have Shadow Reshiramfor trade but do u have some other unique leggies u would be willing to offer ? mainly looking for the ones i dont have atm so if u tell me ur ign we may make a deal :D 

Any of these?

Dark: Diancie/darkrown/suicune/mespirit/keldeo/jirachi/genesect

Met:Diancie/genesect/registeel/terrakion/xerenas/zekron/zygard

Sha:Kyurem/lugia/terrakion/zygarde

11 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Thousands Lol :><:

11 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

That's probably correct.

First Tell me guyz, U R 100% sure on this that they will not get deleted xD B|