Pokémon Vortex
Chris_

Community Trading Thread

6 hours ago, !sXeJ said:

Any of these?

Dark: Diancie/darkrown/suicune/mespirit/keldeo/jirachi/genesect

Met:Diancie/genesect/registeel/terrakion/xerenas/zekron/zygard

Sha:Kyurem/lugia/terrakion/zygarde

shadow terrakion will be alright , , the shadow reshiram is uft , my ign is : naruto1129, thanks bro :D 

2 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

shadow terrakion will be alright , , the shadow reshiram is uft , my ign is : naruto1129, thanks bro :D 

Offered

9 hours ago, skyfame said:

nope and @Uncle_Psychic @sportsandmusic69 just parky did a double post above plz check :)

Ok thanks anyway thought i'd ask.

And as for the double post, You must be popular in school if you run to the teachers/admins over something like a double post on a thread with how ever many thousand posts on. Either that or you have beef with double posts in general. In my opinion the double post rule is pathetic anyway. It serves no good use, is outdated and if anything reduces user activity on here but i don't see why they would even bother with the forums considering that there is no adverts on here. Mixing replies in a single post also makes it confusing. Time for me to leave the forums i do believe. At least until some 'modern' rules are implemented and if one crappy one is broken people don't go tagging away for the authority to come running :)

(well that turned in to a rant lol. Sorry folks that read it all) If anyone wants graphics or trades etc i'll still be on the chat and you are welcome to PM me in game :)

1 hour ago, Just Parky said:

And as for the double post, You must be popular in school if you run to the teachers/admins over something like a double post on a thread with how ever many thousand posts on. Either that or you have beef with double posts in general. In my opinion the double post rule is pathetic anyway. It serves no good use, is outdated and if anything reduces user activity on here but i don't see why they would even bother with the forums considering that there is no adverts on here. Mixing replies in a single post also makes it confusing. Time for me to leave the forums i do believe. At least until some 'modern' rules are implemented and if one crappy one is broken people don't go tagging away for the authority to come running :)

(well that turned in to a rant lol. Sorry folks that read it all) If anyone wants graphics or trades etc i'll still be on the chat and you are welcome to PM me in game :)

mate when u in forums u follow rules not do whatever u like and that long post sure shows how pissed off u got for such a small reason anyway if u think like u want to discuss this or reply me then pm me cuz this thread is for trading purposes :)

1 hour ago, Just Parky said:

When are u going to announce the winners of your contest?..just saying'

1 hour ago, skyfame said:

mate when u in forums u follow rules not do whatever u like and that long post sure shows how pissed off u got for such a small reason anyway if u think like u want to discuss this or reply me then pm me cuz this thread is for trading purposes :)

Naa, wasn't trying to be rude but you reminded me of those kids at school back in the day that had a compulsion to "grass" on the other kids to the teacher lol. Only meant to write a line or so but it got out of hand :S Either way it's a crap rule and i choose not to follow it but i respect it's still a rule hence why i cant be bothered with forums anymore. (Probably went on to long because at the same time i'm telling a guy on the facebook page who bullies girls what he's worth) I forget this is a 'kids' game

1 hour ago, !sXeJ said:

When are u going to announce the winners of your contest?..just saying'

Winners were given all prizes.. ? O_o If you mean the Youtube shiny water it's at 100 Subs as stated in the description :) Thanks (any other questions please pm me in game to keep this thread clear. Wouldn't want the teachers being called to tell me off xD 

3 hours ago, skyfame said:

Nah i was pretty darn heated myself when i see people take a call to action when someone post twice in a row, like i dont know this parky fellow by any means so im not defending him. what im telling you is being a tattle tail and a genuinely obnoxious person  is probably worse than posting twice in a row in the long run. By YOUR logic. we should all be calling on the admins cause you said "Pissed Off" swearing is clearly against the rules right, you should probably be banned, and publicly humiliated for that kind of brash and rule breaking behavior. You've been on here a month and all ive seen from you has made me annoyed, so just stop please. 

Edited by JaymzIsUS

LF Unique Zapdos/moltres

Any of these:(Shiny for shiny)

Dark: Diancie/darkrown/suicune/mespirit/keldeo/jirachi/genesect/mespirit

Sha:lugia/terrakion/zygarde/zekrom

Shiny:jirachi/terakion/virizion

1 hour ago, !sXeJ said:

LF Unique Zapdos/moltres

ill give you a full set of zapdos for
Shiny Jirachi, Shadow Lugia, and Metallic and dark Diancie. 5 for 4 sound good? 

On 21.10.2016 at 20:20, !sXeJ said:

LF Unique Zapdos/moltres

your shiny terakion for my shiny zapdos

your metallic terrakion for my metallic zapdos

your shadow zygarde for my shadow zapdos 

your shadow terrakion for my mystic zapdos. 

you can offer them on soulweeper616. thanks :D 

10 hours ago, Just Parky said:

Naa, wasn't trying to be rude but you reminded me of those kids at school back in the day that had a compulsion to "grass" on the other kids to the teacher lol. Only meant to write a line or so but it got out of hand :S Either way it's a crap rule and i choose not to follow it but i respect it's still a rule hence why i cant be bothered with forums anymore. (Probably went on to long because at the same time i'm telling a guy on the facebook page who bullies girls what he's worth) I forget this is a 'kids' game

Winners were given all prizes.. ? O_o If you mean the Youtube shiny water it's at 100 Subs as stated in the description :) Thanks (any other questions please pm me in game to keep this thread clear. Wouldn't want the teachers being called to tell me off xD 

7 hours ago, JaymzIsUS said:

Nah i was pretty darn heated myself when i see people take a call to action when someone post twice in a row, like i dont know this parky fellow by any means so im not defending him. what im telling you is being a tattle tail and a genuinely obnoxious person  is probably worse than posting twice in a row in the long run. By YOUR logic. we should all be calling on the admins cause you said "Pissed Off" swearing is clearly against the rules right, you should probably be banned, and publicly humiliated for that kind of brash and rule breaking behavior. You've been on here a month and all ive seen from you has made me annoyed, so just stop please. 

I'll be kinda blunt in order to put this silly topic to rest... :/ @Just Parky I think you misinterpreted @skyfame's original post. He wasn't reporting you to get you in trouble, he meant he reported the double post to the Mods in order to get it fixed by them which is TOTALLY fine. Trust me you won't get banned if someone asks a mod to fix your Double Post. What could get you in trouble is choosing to ignore rules so I caution you against it. But it's all said and done I just wanna make a point that these reports to Mods to fix double posts and all, help keep the forums from overflowing from spam so I ask everyone to keep doing the reporting not to get someone in trouble but to get it fixed :) @JaymzIsUSI fail to comprehend why you decided to come in here and add fuel to the fire, I woulda suggested just PMing these guys if you really had the urge to say something but it's no biggie i guess. I feel like you didn't understand the whole situation so that didn't help much and"pissed off" is not really something that will get you in trouble  so :/ Main Point: Don't ask him to stop reporting double posts though lol as it is totally fine and I would prefer if people stopped harassing others because they are technically trying to help.

Before people go crazy and bash me for posting this let me just say I have been getting a bunch of PMs on forums about petty stuff like this and technically I am a "Social Media Editor" and Forums do come under "Social Media" so even though I literally have no power to do anything about anthing, I feel like I have the right, per say, to weigh in on this. Also I wasn't making useless comment, I was making it pretty clear that this stuff is allowed so no reason to get mad about it. Also I reported this whole conversation to a mod so it gets deleted as it really doesn't belong in a trade thread ;) 

Just to make this a trade post @soulweeper616 I can give you some of those for legends besides Zapdos :) 

Edited by GodsWithin

On 21/10/2016 at 11:01 PM, JaymzIsUS said:

ill give you a full set of zapdos for
Shiny Jirachi, Shadow Lugia, and Metallic and dark Diancie. 5 for 4 sound good? 

Yes it does :)..They are UFT

Also trading my Shiny Groudonfor Shiny Kyogre/Shiny Rayquaza

Edited by !sXeJ

1 hour ago, yadonmvp22 said:

Dark Arceus (Electric) + 7 mill for the both of em?

I said unique and rare events not exp.....and i already have all these