Pokémon Vortex
ShinyChamp123

Shadow Fairy......with exp

Congratulations on your successful three years of Pokemon vortex

1) ign : rotoms5

2) actually from my childhood I love Pokemons and when I play this game I will get in touch with many people around the world. When I play this game, I usually gets relaxed, when ever I'll be angry by playing this game I'll get more patience. While playing this game, mainly while searching in maps we need to have more focus on it otherwise our struggle would go in vain. We can understand each other and ourselves how focussed we can be. While doing a battle, we need to have an idea how to fight and which attack to use to defeat the opponent.

• Thanks 1

IGN: Ky_Kiske

My childhood time has passed with pokemon animations(cartoon-anime). So I can still relax with pokemon games. I've tried many web-based pokemon games. I couldn't see a rich and balanced game with as much content as the vortex. It also gives the pokemon game feeling a lot better than others. I'm new to the game so I'm open to all kinds of strong pokemons.In addition, Arceus is my favorite 2nd pokemon.:<3_<3: It Would be nice if I could be lucky :><:

Also thx for giveaway :^_^:

Edited by Ky_Kiske
  • Love-dis 1

IGN: axe45

Love seeing how newbies send me Friend Requests and ask for help and also how they want to trade with me having only 6 Pokemon

Edited by axe45
  • Haha 1

IGN - Hogmortar

Always loved the world of pokemon and this brings everything into and easy to play way where I can just turn my computer on or hop on my phone and play. I love meeting new people and love getting called a noob.

Congrats on the 3 years sir!

• Haha 1

FINALLY the giveaway has ended...... and the name of the winner is...... FODN!! 

@fodnbilal

I even don't know why did the random choosing system chose him.... Quite suprising:ph34r:

Well if he doesn't reply or quote me within 24 hours the winner will be changed... Kudos! 

Thank you @Patrick for making the game more enjoyable... Atleast reply to me:P.... 

Thank you all people for entering the giveaway and being frnds with me..All will be missed till then if my mind thinks it different I will host another great giveaway... 

Once again thanks you all

My dream to make 500frnds in-game currently 20

IGN-ShinyChamp

@fodnbilal just offer a silly unwanted  most hated Pokemon on my Fairy.. Fast

Edited by ShinyChamp123
My wish 'Forums'
  • Love-dis 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ShinyChamp123 said:

@fodnbilal

I even don't know why did the random choosing system chose him.... Quite suprising:ph34r:

Well if he doesn't reply or quote me within 24 hours the winner will be changed... Kudos! 

Thank you @Patrick for making the game more enjoyable... Atleast reply to me:P.... 

Thank you all people for entering the giveaway and being frnds with me..All will be missed till then if my mind thinks it different I will host another great giveaway... 

IGN-ShinyChamp

he is rarely online these days  i am talking about fodn

Edited by omg414
missing

On 4/11/2019 at 7:49 AM, omg414 said:

he is rarely online these days  i am talking about fodn

Well let's hope that stays true for the next 10 hours :D

Edit: It's been over 24 hours. Time to re-choose @ShinyChamp123 :) 

Edited by eurstin
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

The times up! Fodn lost his chance of getting an astounding FREE fairy.. (Well that counts ur luck sucks ;)) 9_9.... Gotta chose a new winner.... So.. The winner for the giveaway is..... @eurstin!! 

I don't know if this means too much but yea Congrats.!! 

Pls offer a silly, noobie, unwanted, and most hated Pokemon on my fairy within24 HOURS

B|

• Upvote 1

On 4/11/2019 at 2:26 AM, ShinyChamp123 said:

@fodnbilal

IGN-ShinyChamp

thx luck also thx @ShinyChamp123:S:T_T:

13 hours ago, ShinyChamp123 said:

The times up! Fodn lost his chance of getting an astounding FREE fairy.. (Well that counts ur luck sucks ;)) 9_9.... Gotta chose a new winner.... So.. The winner for the giveaway is..... @eurstin!! 

I don't know if this means too much but yea Congrats.!! 

Pls offer a silly, noobie, unwanted, and most hated Pokemon on my fairy within24 HOURS

B|

Offered

11 hours ago, WarpRogue said:

Lets hope he forgets about the game for 24 hours

:D 

rip fodn lol

• Sad 1