Pokémon Vortex
Quintonboy1

Moltres Giveaway!

Hi there everyone I wanted to do something fun for newer players!

I recently caught a ton of the Legendary Kanto bird pokemon Moltres! I am offering a giveaway to players whose accounts are made from June/21st/2020 to September/22nd/2020.

in this giveaway there will be 7 winners

1x Dark Moltres

Dark Moltres 

1x Metallic Moltres 

Metallic Moltres

5x Normal Moltres 

Moltres

If you are interested in Qualifying to win a moltres here is how to enter:

Leave a response on this post with the following information. Your In game name, Your favorite pokemon!, and Your favorite food!

The giveaway will be determined by a wheelspin streamed on the Pokemon Vortex Discord at 7PM CST on September/24th/2020!!!

edit 

if there are not enough participants by the mentioned date giveaway will open to all players 😉

Good Luck and Have Fun Everybody!shuckle

Edited by Quintonboy1
  • Upvote 1

IGN - ATHARAVA2306

Favorite Pokemon - Charizad ( Mega Y )

Pikachu

Pichu

Favorite Food - Chicken ( any type but should be adequately spicy, Indian Style )

* I can't join discord because of my mom so please tell the winners here also

Edited by ATHARAVA2306
Wanted to add new info
  • Love-dis 1

3 hours ago, Quintonboy1 said:

I recently caught a ton of the Legendary Kanto bird pokemon Moltres! I am offering a giveaway to players whose accounts are made from June/21st/2020 to September/20th/2020.

1x Dark Moltres

Dark Moltres 

1x Metallic Moltres 

Metallic Moltres

5x Normal Moltres 

Moltres

Leave a response on this post with the following information. Your In game name, Your favorite pokemon!, and Your favorite food!

The giveaway will be determined by a wheelspin streamed on the Pokemon Vortex Discord at 7PM CST on September/24th/2020!!!

edit 

if there are not enough participants by the mentioned date giveaway will open to all players 😉

ign:- 4567ash fav pokemon:- zeraorafav food :- Burger

• Love-dis 1

5 hours ago, Quintonboy1 said:

I recently caught a ton of the Legendary Kanto bird pokemon Moltres! I am offering a giveaway to players whose accounts are made from June/21st/2020 to September/20th/2020.

1x Dark Moltres

Dark Moltres 

1x Metallic Moltres 

Metallic Moltres

5x Normal Moltres 

Moltres

edit 

IGN: SkyEye, Favourite pokemon: Shadow Lugia, Favourite food: Pizza

• Love-dis 1

12 hours ago, sanathandsaathvik said:

I can't join discord please mention the winners here too

Don't worry I do plan on making final announcements here as well. That being said I highly recommend joining our discord community it really helps for interactions with new friends and getting involved with Pokémon Vortex. I would like to thank everyone for joining so far and I wish everyone luck when the drawing day comes!

shuckle

4 hours ago, Quintonboy1 said:

Don't worry I do plan on making final announcements here as well. That being said I highly recommend joining our discord community it really helps for interactions with new friends and getting involved with Pokémon Vortex. I would like to thank everyone for joining so far and I wish everyone luck when the drawing day comes!

shuckle

actually i am in discord but cant join voice channels etc because of mobile number i have no mobile number attached to my gmail

On 9/22/2020 at 11:15 AM, Pokemast-2704 said:

Ign:pokemast-2704

Fav pokemon: pikachu and gardevoir.

Fav food: Ragi balls , chicken curry ,pork (South Indian style).

I can't join discord please mention winners here too.

Same here,

Ign:Incorrect-10

Pokemon: greninja and lucario

Food :Ragiballs and any curry ( spicy south Indian style)

• Love-dis 1

moltres giveaway is happening within 2 hours I said sept. 24th CST so the time is different to what you were expecting.

8 hours ago, Raja_The_Great said:

it is time

The selection process will be held via a stream on discord. The final winners will be announced there and here! good luck everyone!