Pokémon Vortex
Alpha37

Guide - Best Sidequest Team

45 minutes ago, Alpha37 said:

Hai. My IGN is YaziR. This is my second guide for the community. Check my Exp rounding tool in this post.

I've been browsing through the topics in the forum lately and found that there are many posts created by the new players asking for best team/best side quest team/best pokemon for sidequests etc.

So I've decided to help them out by creating a post which can help the new players to understand about the sidequest and what they need to crack those 2121 battles. So please take your time to read this post.

Note: This is based on my personal experience. There is no valid/absolute answer for the question "What is best?". The answer for this question is subjective (varies time to time and people to people) What is best for you might be trash for others and vie versa. So please take this post with open mind. If this post helps you, please click thanks or upvote it.

Sidequest (sqs) is one of the most time consuming but very fun part of the game. You can complete the 100% of the sqs in 2 to 3 days or even 2 to 3 months based on your mood and interest. I myself have completed sidequest 14 - 16 times. Most of my battle counts come from doing sqs. 

Lets cut to the chase. You need a solid team of 6 pokemons to battle all sqs teams. Please note that you will also encounter pokemons with 120/150 levels. So you need a balanced team. Please keep in mind few things before framing your own team.

1. Select Dark varient of pokemon (Not dark type pokemon like Absol, Darkrai). We have 6 varient of pokemons - Normal, Dark, Mystic, Metallic, Shadow and Shiny. Select Dark varient since it will do 25% more damage to opponent. So you can Knockout the opponent pokemon in one hit (OHKO) with proper attack.

2. Build a balanced team. Most of the sidequest teams includes different types of pokmeons in it. So you need to build your team in a way that it can withstand almost all type attacks and in the same time it should do some serious damage to the opponent. 

3. Use Dark varient pokemons which has attacks whose attack strength is gretater than 130. Normally any attack with strength 130 coupled with dark varient will do the damage of 406 HP. For example, take Dark Sableye with attack Fling. This attack will do 406 HP damage for all type of pokemon except Fighting, Dark, Fairy types.

It is also STAB attack which stands for Same Type Attack Bonus. (Fling is a dark type move. Sablye is a Dark/Ghost type pokemon)

With these three major points, I'll give you two teams which I used to crack my SQs runs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team 01: Easy to Obtain/Beginner 

dark sableyeDark/Ghost: Fling - Primay STAB, Metal Brust - For Fairy Type, Dream Eater - For Fighting, Dazzling Gleam - For Dark Type.

Dark Duraludon Steel/Dragon: Gyro Ball - Primary STAB, Draco Meteor - Primary Stab, Solar Beam - For Water/Ground Type, Stomping Tantrum - For Steel Type.

dark camerupt (mega)Ground/Fire: Eruption - Primary STAB, Earthquake - Primary STAB, Stone Edge - For Flying, Solar Beam - For Ground/Water.

Dark Lopunny (Mega)Normal/Fighting: Flail - Primary STAB, Focus Punch - Primary STAB, Fling - For Ghost Type, Solar Beam - For Water/Ground Type.

dark Rhyperior Rock/Ground: Rock Wrecker - Primary STAB, Earthquake - Primary STAB, Ice Beam - For Dragon/Grass Type, Reversal - For Steel/Normal Type.

dark victini or dark dratinireThese two legendaries got an attack called V Create with Strength 180. So having these in your team will help you in most of the place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team 02: Cool Looking/Advanced

dark sableye (mega)Dark/Ghost: Fling - Primay STAB, Metal Brust - For Fairy Type, Dream Eater - For Fighting, Dazzling Gleam - For Dark Type.

dark necrozma Psychic: Prismatic Laser - Primary STAB, Earthquake - For Steel Type, Solar Beam - For Water/Ground, Hyper Beam - For Dark Type.

dark snorlax (mega) Normal/Fighting: Last Resort - Primary STAB, Focus Punch - Primary STAB, Fling - For Ghost Type, Outrage - For Dragon Type Pokemon.

dark magearna (original) or dark magearnaSteel/Fairy: Gyro Ball - Primary STAB, Fleur Cannon - Primary STAB, Solar Beam - For Ground/Water, Hidden Power (Ground) - For Steel Type.

dark groudon (primal) Fire/Ground: Eruption - Primary STAB, Earthquake - Primary STAB, Stone Edge - For Flying, Hyper Beam - In Case of Emergency.

dark dratinireV-Create - Primary STAB, Eruption - Primary STAB, Draco Meteor - Primary STAB, Gyro Ball - In Case of Emergency.

Please understand that this is only a initial guide based on my experience with SQs. These teams works very well for me. 95% of time I've only used first 3 pokemons to complete the battle. Vrey rarely I used more than three pokemons.

FAQs

1. I love Drarkrown. Can I use it instead of Sableye?

Ans: Yes you can. However I prefer Sableye rather than Darkrown since Sableye has Metal Brust - A steel type move which will do OHKO any fairy type.

2. How much exp I will gain for completing one full SQ run?

Ans: Approx 2-4 mil exp for the foirst pokemon, 1-2 for second.

3. How much pds I will gain for completing one full SQ run?

Ans: Once you complete one region, you'll get a reward money (around 1.3 - 1.5 mil pds). There are 13 regions. So after completing 13 regions you may get 17 - 20 mil pds as reward money and 2 - 3 mil as battle reward (Approx 1000 pds/battle).

4. What else I will get for completing one full SQ run?

Ans: You will get some exciting rewards such as Fossils/Orbs/Beast Balls etc. I'll post the list of rewards that actually matters below.

unknown-1.png

Apart from this, there are also other common rewards. You can get the details of all rewards from this post.

If you have any doubts/suggestion please do comment below. If you find this helpful, please hit the thanks button or upvote it.

Cool! Definitely catching these pokes

• Love-dis 1

Informative and solid guide, maybe some alternative options for the cheap team.

eg. Maybe you can mention a possible for swap Duraludon and Dratinire/Victini with Magneton (Magnezone also if they can get evolved) and Turtonator for an extra STAB if needed in a pinch (Turtonator is also easier to hunt for newer players).

• Love-dis 1

15 hours ago, Alpha37 said:

Hai. My IGN is YaziR. This is my second guide for the community. Check my Exp Rounding Tool in this post.

I've been browsing through the topics in the forum lately and found that there are many posts created by the new players asking for best team/best side quest team/best pokemon for sidequests etc.

So I've decided to help them out by creating a post that can help the new players to understand the sidequest and what they need to crack those 2121 battles. So please take your time to read this post.

Note: This is based on my personal experience. There is no valid/absolute answer for the question "What is best?". The answer to this question is subjective (varies from time to time and people to people) What is best for you might be trash for others and vice versa. So please take this post with an open mind. If this post helps you, please click thanks or upvote it.

Sidequest (SQs) is one of the most time consuming but very fun parts of the game. You can complete 100% of SQs in 2 to 3 days or even 2 to 3 months based on your mood and interest. I myself have completed the sidequest 14 - 16 times. Most of my battle counts come from doing SQs. 

Let's cut to the chase. You need a solid team of 6 pokemon to battle all SQs teams. Please note that you will also encounter pokemon with 120/150 levels. So you need a balanced team. Please keep in mind a few things before framing your own team.

1. Select Dark variant of pokemon (Not dark type pokemon like Absol, Darkrai). We have 6 variants of pokemon - Normal, Dark, Mystic, Metallic, Shadow and Shiny. Select Dark variant since it will do 25% more damage to the opponent. So you can Knockout the opponent pokemon in one hit (OHKO) with a proper attack.

2. Build a balanced team. Most of the sidequest teams include different types of pokemon in them. So you need to build your team in a way that it can withstand almost all types of attacks and at the same time it should do some serious damage to the opponent. Choose pokemon which has a dual-type so that you can cover almost 12 types in your team.

3. Use Dark variant pokemon which has attacks whose attack strength is greater than 130. Normally any attack with strength 130 coupled with a dark variant will do the damage of 406 HP. For example, take Dark Sableye with attack Fling. This attack will do 406 HP damage for all types of pokemon except Fighting, Dark, Fairy types.

It is also STAB attack which stands for Same Type Attack Bonus. (Fling is a dark type move. Sablye is a Dark/Ghost type pokemon)

With these three major points, I'll give you three teams that I used to crack my SQs runs.

Team 01: Easy to Obtain/Beginner - Without Legendary Pokemon 

dark sableye

Dark/Ghost: Fling - Primary STAB, Metal Brust - For Fairy Type, Dream Eater - For Fighting, Dazzling Gleam - For Dark Type.

Dark Magnetonor Dark Magnezone

Steel/Electric: Gyro Ball - Primary STAB, Electro Ball - Primary STAB, Any two attacks (Doesn't really matter).

dark camerupt (mega)

Ground/Fire: Eruption - Primary STAB, Earthquake - Primary STAB, Stone Edge - For Flying, Solar Beam - For Ground/Water.

Dark Lopunny (Mega)

Normal/Fighting: Flail - Primary STAB, Focus Punch - Primary STAB, Fling - For Ghost Type, Solar Beam - For Water/Ground Type.

dark Rhyperior 

Rock/Ground: Rock Wrecker - Primary STAB, Earthquake - Primary STAB, Ice Beam - For Dragon/Grass Type, Reversal - For Steel/Normal Type.

Dark turtonator

Fire/Dragon: Shell Trap - Primary STAB, Draco Meteor - Primary STAB, Solar Beam - For Water/Ground/Rock Type, Flail - Just in case.

Team 02: Easy to Obtain/Beginner - With Legendary Pokemon 

dark sableyeor Dark sableye (mega)

Dark/Ghost: Fling - Primary STAB, Metal Brust - For Fairy Type, Dream Eater - For Fighting, Dazzling Gleam - For Dark Type.

Dark Duraludon 

Steel/Dragon: Gyro Ball - Primary STAB, Draco Meteor - Primary Stab, Solar Beam - For Water/Ground Type, Stomping Tantrum - For Steel Type.

dark camerupt (mega)

Ground/Fire: Eruption - Primary STAB, Earthquake - Primary STAB, Stone Edge - For Flying, Solar Beam - For Ground/Water.

Dark Lopunny (Mega)

Normal/Fighting: Flail - Primary STAB, Focus Punch - Primary STAB, Fling - For Ghost Type, Solar Beam - For Water/Ground Type.

dark Rhyperior 

Rock/Ground: Rock Wrecker - Primary STAB, Earthquake - Primary STAB, Ice Beam - For Dragon/Grass Type, Reversal - For Steel/Normal Type.

dark dratinire

Fire/Dragon: V Create - Primary STAB, Draco Meteor - Primary STAB, Gyro Ball - For Fairy/Ice/Poison Type, Freeze Shock - Just in case.

Team 03: Cool Looking/Advanced

dark sableye (mega)

Dark/Ghost: Fling - Primay STAB, Metal Brust - For Fairy Type, Dream Eater - For Fighting, Dazzling Gleam - For Dark Type.

dark necrozma 

Psychic: Prismatic Laser - Primary STAB, Earthquake - For Steel Type, Solar Beam - For Water/Ground, Hyper Beam - For Dark Type.

dark snorlax (mega) 

Normal/Fighting: Last Resort - Primary STAB, Focus Punch - Primary STAB, Fling - For Ghost Type, Outrage - For Dragon Type Pokemon.

dark magearna (original) or dark magearna

Steel/Fairy: Gyro Ball - Primary STAB, Fleur Cannon - Primary STAB, Solar Beam - For Ground/Water, Hidden Power (Ground) - For Steel Type.

dark groudon (primal) 

Fire/Ground: Eruption - Primary STAB, Earthquake - Primary STAB, Stone Edge - For Flying, Hyper Beam - In Case of Emergency.

dark dratinire

V-Create - Primary STAB, Eruption - Primary STAB, Draco Meteor - Primary STAB, Gyro Ball - Just in case.

Please understand that this is only an initial guide based on my experience with SQs. These teams work very well for me. 95% of the time I've only used the first 3 pokemon to complete the battle. Very rarely do I use more than three pokemon.

FAQs

1. I love Darkrown. Can I use it instead of Sableye?

Ans: Yes you can. However, I prefer Sableye rather than Darkrown since Sableye has Metal Brust - A steel type move that will do OHKO any fairy type.

2. How much exp I will gain for completing one full SQ run?

Ans: Approx 2-4 mil exp for the first pokemon, 1-2 for the second pokemon.

3. How much PDS I will gain for completing one full SQ run?

Ans: Once you complete one region, you'll get reward money (around 1.3 - 1.5 mil PDS). There are 13 regions. So after completing 13 regions you may get 17 - 20 mil PDS as reward money and 2 - 3 mil as a battle reward (Approx 1000 PDS/battle). Totally you will get 20 - 22 mil PDS.

4. What else I will get for completing one full SQ run?

Ans: You will get some exciting rewards such as Fossils/Orbs/Beast Balls etc. I'll post the list of rewards that actually matter, below.

unknown-1.png

Apart from this, there are also other common rewards. You can get the details of all rewards from this post.

5. What attacks have 130+ attack strength?
Ans:  

Attack Name Type Power Accuracy
Fling Dark 130 100%
Naughty List Dark 130 100%
Eternabeam Dragon 160 90%
Roar of Time Dragon 150 90%
Draco Meteor Dragon 130 90%
Bolt Strike Electric 130 85%
Light of Ruin Fairy 140 90%
Fleur Cannon Fairy 130 90%
Focus Punch Fighting 150 100%
Meteor Assault Fighting 150 100%
Final Gambit Fighting 140 100%
High Jump Kick Fighting 130 90%
V-create Fire 180 95%
Eruption Fire 150 100%
Mind Blown Fire 150 100%
Shell Trap Fire 150 100%
Blast Burn Fire 150 90%
Burn Up Fire 130 100%
Overheat Fire 130 90%
Blue Flare Fire 130 85%
Sky Attack Flying 140 90%
Frenzy Plant Grass 150 90%
Leaf Storm Grass 130 100%
Pumpkin Smash Grass 130 100%
Freeze Shock Ice 140 90%
Ice Burn Ice 140 90%
Flail Normal 150 100%
Giga Impact Normal 150 90%
Hyper Beam Normal 150 90%
Boom Burst Normal 140 100%
Last Resort Normal 140 100%
Prismatic Laser Psychic 160 100%
Psycho Boost Psychic 140 90%
Rock Wrecker Rock 150 90%
Head Smash Rock 150 80%
Gyro Ball Steel 150 100%
Doom Desire Steel 140 100%
Steel Beam Steel 140 95%
Steel Roller Steel 130 100%
Water Spout Water 150 100%
Hydro Cannon Water 150 90%

Check whether your favourite pokemon has one of these attacks. You can use this page to check the attacks for each pokemon.

If you have any doubts/suggestions please do comment below. If you find this helpful, please hit the thanks button or upvote it.

#ENVIOUS_FOREVER

Thankyou so much @Alpha37 fo this!!! . Really a nice and detailed description you have given on the moves , attacks, pokemon etc. The info you have provided here is really valuable!!!.

Just a bit more information, all moves having 160 or higher power deal 500 damage to Pokémons to which they are normally effected ( not resisted) so all the metallic and shiny Pokémons will be OHKO with these moves when normally affected. At the moment there are only 3 moves with 160 or higher power ( v create, prismatic laser and eternabeam). So the Pokemon which can learn these these moves don't need any more coverage moves. V create is learned by dratinire and victini, prismatic laser by necrozema and eternabeam by eternatus. When using these Pokémons we just need coverage OHKO moves against their resistant types.

@SpheX and @Alpha37 if you have a normal necrozma with prismatic laser would that do OHKO in SQ

PLS someone give me an alternative for dark lopunny i have spent 5 HOURS trying to find this thing still havent found it

also in that time I got 2 legendaries WHY IS THiS So HARD 

Edited by jamorant

Thanks for posting a definitive guide. I'd like to mention I made a spreadsheet of every Pokemon with a one-hit win move, available here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a81K9Zf0HsyS14RnENTdNtIqd-NrK1X4RbBBe0ZDo-c/edit?usp=sharing

I used this to build my sidequest team. There's hundreds of viable Pokemon so you can pretty much pick your favourites.

Edited by billabob

11 hours ago, jamorant said:

PLS someone give me an alternative for dark lopunny i have spent 5 HOURS trying to find this thing still havent found it

Hai. you can also catch Buneary and do happiness training to evolve it into lopunny.

13 hours ago, LoneWalker19 said:

Will dark pheramosa be has good as the dark necrozma?

Necrozma has prismatic laser which is a STAB + 160 power move ,i.e., a normal necrozma with prismatic laser will do at least 400 damage to a normal pokemon unless the pokemon is resistant or immune to it, so a dark necrozma with prismatic laser will do 500 damage which is a OHKO against shiny and metallic variants unless of course that pokemon is resistant/immune to psychic type attacks whereas a pheromosa's highest damage STAB move is I think high jump kick which has 130 power so a dark phermosa will deal 406 damage against normal pokemon and wont OHKO shiny or metallics.

My preferred team is dark sableye (mega) or dark darkrown , dark eternatus and dark necrozma, the first 2 are pretty easy to obtain although a dark necrozma may be a bit of a pain.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, LoneWalker19 said:

Will dark pheramosa be has good as the dark necrozma?

No because necrozma has better moves and will be used in a future event where you need to fuse it with cosmog and get necrozma (dawn wings/duskmane)

• Upvote 1

The best easy team to get without legendary are Turtonator, Duraludon, Hawlucha, Sableye, Torterra/Swampert, and Bewear. They dont have to be Dark types but it certainly helps against Shiny and Mystics. Each pokemon can easily be bought for around 25,000 poke if you dont want to find them. Torterra/Swampert are common starters. The first 5 are absolutely necessary for a balanced team that can OHKO and team wipe in sidequests. Everything except Turtonator have resistances and are super easy to train. 

1.  Dark TurtonatorSTAB Shell Trap OHKOs like 40% of pokemon in sidequests. STAB Draco Meteor Takes out most other normies. OHKO Head Smash for shiny flying types. And Solarbeam as the best coverage move possible. This pokemon is a beast at sidequests. Resists most things and wipes out an easy 4 to 6 pokemon. Prioritize spending the 400,000 poke or so on moves. It is well worth it. 
  2. Dark DuraludonSTAB Gyro Ball easy knocks out what Turtonator does not. STAB Draco Meteor switches automatically from Turtonator for faster grinding. Solarbeam switches easy as well and with Duraludons typing is excellent at team wiping water and rock teams teams. Use Stone Edge for the odd Charzards, Talonflames, and Moltres. It comes in as a OHKO more often than you think. Most fights dont go past these two. They are absolute beasts. 
  3. Dark HawluchaStab Focus Punch. Stab Sky Attack. Fling coverage. Grass Knot coverage. He is a beast but seems to die quick. 
  4. Mystic SableyeStab Fling 2HKO most things. Metal Burst and Dazzling Gleam(beats dream eater as mystic) 2HKO most things that resist Fling. You can use use Low Kick or Dream Eater if you want. But what I do is use Mud Slap to help catch rare pokemon as it only does 35 to 70 dmg to most pokemon. Sableye with resists and mystic avoid a ton of attacks. I have a Dark Sableye that crushes as well but Mystic seems to get more money and experience as it is more likely to do a full sweep. 
  5. Dark TorterraSTAB Earthquake is essential to cover electric types. (Doesnt have to be Torterra, Swampert is excellent as wellDark Swampert (mega))Stab Solar Beam/Frenzy Plant. Superpower for coverage. Choose any move you want for coverage or a weak move to catch pokemon. This is easy as most people use these as starters.
  6. Dark BewearSTAB Flail. STAB Focus Punch. Coverage Fling. This will OHKO most normal pokemon. Use what ever move you want again to fill out coverage. 

For EVENTS and more competitive swag points you should use. 

1. Dark VictiniV-Crete will wreck EVERYTHING this is hands down the best offensive pokemon in the game. Final Gambit, Fling and Solarbeam/Bolt Stike for coverage. I like Solarbeam as it has better accuracy and swaps fast to other pokemon in your party.
  2. Dark MagearnaGyro Ball, Fleur Cannon, Solarbeam and Hidden Power Ground or Fire for coverage. Covers anything Victini misses. Easy team sweeps as Magearna has excellent defensive typing. 
  3. Dark NecrozmaCan OHKO almost anything with Prisimatic Laser. Solarbeam, Earthquake and Stone Edge for coverage.
  4. Dark DarkrownFling, Reversal, Future Sight, and anything you want probably Flamethower. Can be Mystic instead of Dark if you want. Swap with Sableye (mega)if you must. 
  5. Dark MewPurely for type coverage. IDK why people don't use mew more often. Dark DeoxysWorks as well if you really want Pyscho Boost to OHKO things. Recommended moveset is Focus Punch, Sky Attack, Frost Breath, and Fling. Pyscho Boost, Focus Punch, Fling, and Solar Beam for Deoxys. 
  6. Dark ArceusAgain Purely type coverage. Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Punishment, and Solarbeam 2HKO most things. 
Edited by Hammer1248
  • Love-dis 1
  • T-rubbish 1

9 hours ago, Hammer1248 said:

The best easy team to get without legendary are Turtonator, Duraludon, Hawlucha, Sableye, Torterra/Swampert, and Bewear. They dont have to be Dark types but it certainly helps against Shiny and Mystics. Each pokemon can easily be bought for around 25,000 poke if you dont want to find them. Torterra/Swampert are common starters. The first 5 are absolutely necessary for a balanced team that can OHKO and team wipe in sidequests. Everything except Turtonator have resistances and are super easy to train. 

1.  Dark TurtonatorSTAB Shell Trap OHKOs like 40% of pokemon in sidequests. STAB Draco Meteor Takes out most other normies. OHKO Head Smash for shiny flying types. And Solarbeam as the best coverage move possible. This pokemon is a beast at sidequests. Resists most things and wipes out an easy 4 to 6 pokemon. Prioritize spending the 400,000 poke or so on moves. It is well worth it. 
  2. Dark DuraludonSTAB Gyro Ball easy knocks out what Turtonator does not. STAB Draco Meteor switches automatically from Turtonator for faster grinding. Solarbeam switches easy as well and with Duraludons typing is excellent at team wiping water and rock teams teams. Use Stone Edge for the odd Charzards, Talonflames, and Moltres. It comes in as a OHKO more often than you think. Most fights dont go past these two. They are absolute beasts. 
  3. Dark HawluchaStab Focus Punch. Stab Sky Attack. Fling coverage. Grass Knot coverage. He is a beast but seems to die quick. 
  4. Mystic SableyeStab Fling 2HKO most things. Metal Burst and Dazzling Gleam(beats dream eater as mystic) 2HKO most things that resist Fling. You can use use Low Kick or Dream Eater if you want. But what I do is use Mud Slap to help catch rare pokemon as it only does 35 to 70 dmg to most pokemon. Sableye with resists and mystic avoid a ton of attacks. I have a Dark Sableye that crushes as well but Mystic seems to get more money and experience as it is more likely to do a full sweep. 
  5. Dark TorterraSTAB Earthquake is essential to cover electric types. (Doesnt have to be Torterra, Swampert is excellent as wellDark Swampert (mega))Stab Solar Beam/Frenzy Plant. Superpower for coverage. Choose any move you want for coverage or a weak move to catch pokemon. This is easy as most people use these as starters.
  6. Dark BewearSTAB Flail. STAB Focus Punch. Coverage Fling. This will OHKO most normal pokemon. Use what ever move you want again to fill out coverage. 

For EVENTS and more competitive swag points you should use. 

1. Dark VictiniV-Crete will wreck EVERYTHING this is hands down the best offensive pokemon in the game. Final Gambit, Fling and Solarbeam/Bolt Stike for coverage. I like Solarbeam as it has better accuracy and swaps fast to other pokemon in your party.
  2. Dark MagearnaGyro Ball, Fleur Cannon, Solarbeam and Hidden Power Ground or Fire for coverage. Covers anything Victini misses. Easy team sweeps as Magearna has excellent defensive typing. 
  3. Dark NecrozmaCan OHKO almost anything with Prisimatic Laser. Solarbeam, Earthquake and Stone Edge for coverage.
  4. Dark DarkrownFling, Reversal, Future Sight, and anything you want probably Flamethower. Can be Mystic instead of Dark if you want. Swap with Sableye (mega)if you must. 
  5. Dark MewPurely for type coverage. IDK why people don't use mew more often. Dark DeoxysWorks as well if you really want Pyscho Boost to OHKO things. Recommended moveset is Focus Punch, Sky Attack, Frost Breath, and Fling. Pyscho Boost, Focus Punch, Fling, and Solar Beam for Deoxys. 
  6. Dark ArceusAgain Purely type coverage. Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Punishment, and Solarbeam 2HKO most things. 

Coool

On 07/01/2022 at 11:45, Alpha37 said:

Team 03: Cool Looking/Advanced

dark sableye (mega)

Dark/Ghost: Fling - Primay STAB, Metal Brust - For Fairy Type, Dream Eater - For Fighting, Dazzling Gleam - For Dark Type.

dark necrozma 

Psychic: Prismatic Laser - Primary STAB, Earthquake - For Steel Type, Solar Beam - For Water/Ground, Hyper Beam - For Dark Type.

dark snorlax (mega) 

Normal/Fighting: Last Resort - Primary STAB, Focus Punch - Primary STAB, Fling - For Ghost Type, Outrage - For Dragon Type Pokemon.

dark magearna (original) or dark magearna

Steel/Fairy: Gyro Ball - Primary STAB, Fleur Cannon - Primary STAB, Solar Beam - For Ground/Water, Hidden Power (Ground) - For Steel Type.

dark groudon (primal) 

Fire/Ground: Eruption - Primary STAB, Earthquake - Primary STAB, Stone Edge - For Flying, Hyper Beam - In Case of Emergency.

dark dratinire

V-Create - Primary STAB, Eruption - Primary STAB, Draco Meteor - Primary STAB, Gyro Ball - Just in case.

Could anyone explain me what does Primary STAB mean?

5 hours ago, MrkW0lf said:

Could anyone explain me what does Primary STAB mean?

S: same
T: type
A: attack
B: bonus

Basically if a move is the same type as the type of your Pokemon, it will have increased damage.
eg. Sableye using Fling will have more damage than if Pelipper used it.

• Thanks 2