Pokémon Vortex
Xeon101

Final Mega Giveaway

Dear all,

I am hosting a giveaway for the final time because I will be leaving this game. I have put in many hours of grinding over the past months, and me and my friend @Evildrcrocs have grown a bit tired of all the repetitive playing (I am not saying the game is bad in any way). I am also leaving because of stuff irl, and I just don't have enough time to put into the game. Don't worry, I will still be online every now and then if anyone wants to chat. Because I will most likely not be properly playing any more, I will be giving away most of my money, exp and pokes. The ones in my team and some special things not listed here will go to certain friends however.

GIVEAWAY ENDS AUGUST 6!

Here are the Prizes:

bulbasaur,venusaur (mega),Charizard (mega X),ditto,shiny ditto,shiny ditto,dratini,mystic dratini,shadow dratini,lugia,metallic lugia,grovyle,sceptile,blaziken (mega),dark mudkip,shiny camerupt,shiny altaria,bagon,bagon,metallic bagon,mystic bagon,shadow bagon,rayquaza (mega),rayquaza (mega),jirachi,dark deoxys,shiny deoxys,shadow gible,shiny gible,rhyperior,electivire,shiny porygon-z,dark rotom,rotom (pokedex),rotom (spin),shiny rotom,shiny dialga,regigigas,shiny giratina,dark darkrai,dark victini,mystic victini,fraxure,fraxure,reshiram,landorus,volcanion,tapu koko,lunala,nihilego,celesteela,dark kartana,blacephalon,dark sobble,sobble,eternatus.  1 mil exp of immunes, 1 mil exp of immunes, 1 mil exp of immunes, 1 mil exp of immunes, 1 mil exp of immunes, 1 mil pds, 1 mil pds, 1 mil pds, 1 mil pds, 1 mil pds, 3 mil pds, 3 mil pds.  To enter make sure you are following my friends (either on forums or in-game) evildrcrocs and kyogreisthebeast, they are amazing people to talk to and good friends if you win more than 20 pokes (e.g you win 3 mil exp of immunes, you will need to put 2 (or more) pokemon up for trade. You could always follow me too. Hope you enjoy the game as much as I have 🥲.

Goodbye and see you soon.

Edited by Xeon101
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 5

42 minutes ago, mynamedurkslurp said:

my ign: kyogreisthebeast and i will miss you a lot but i can get over it bye :( and if its possible can i have a quick word with you in game?

of course I won't be gone forever though I will still be on now and then to chat

I

13 hours ago, Xeon101 said:

Dear all,

I am hosting a giveaway for the final time because I will be leaving this game. I have put in many hours of grinding over the past months, and me and my friend @Evildrcrocs have grown a bit tired of all the repetitive playing (I am not saying the game is bad in any way). I am also leaving because of stuff irl, and I just don't have enough time to put into the game. Don't worry, I will still be online every now and then if anyone wants to chat. Because I will most likely not be properly playing any more, I will be giving away most of my money, exp and pokes. The ones in my team and some special things not listed here will go to certain friends however.

GIVEAWAY ENDS AUGUST 6!

Here are the Prizes:

bulbasaur,venusaur (mega),Charizard (mega X),ditto,shiny ditto,shiny ditto,dratini,mystic dratini,shadow dratini,lugia,metallic lugia,grovyle,sceptile,blaziken (mega),dark mudkip,shiny camerupt,shiny altaria,bagon,bagon,metallic bagon,mystic bagon,shadow bagon,rayquaza (mega),rayquaza (mega),jirachi,dark deoxys,shiny deoxys,shadow gible,shiny gible,rhyperior,electivire,shiny porygon-z,dark rotom,rotom (pokedex),rotom (spin),shiny rotom,shiny dialga,regigigas,shiny giratina,dark darkrai,dark victini,mystic victini,fraxure,fraxure,reshiram,landorus,volcanion,tapu koko,lunala,nihilego,celesteela,dark kartana,blacephalon,dark sobble,sobble,eternatus.  1 mil exp of immunes, 1 mil exp of immunes, 1 mil exp of immunes, 1 mil exp of immunes, 1 mil exp of immunes, 1 mil pds, 1 mil pds, 1 mil pds, 1 mil pds, 1 mil pds, 3 mil pds, 3 mil pds.  To enter make sure you are following my friends (either on forums or in-game) evildrcrocs and kyogreisthebeast, they are amazing people to talk to and good friends if you win more than 20 pokes (e.g you win 3 mil exp of immunes, you will need to put 2 (or more) pokemon up for trade. You could always follow me too. Hope you enjoy the game as much as I have 🥲.

IGN-blood7411

Hope you have a great life buddy

• Love-dis 1

13 hours ago, Xeon101 said:

Dear all,

GIVEAWAY ENDS AUGUST 6!

Here are the Prizes:

ign sanathandsaathvik

• Love-dis 1